Hey if anyone wants to try another change of pace for awhile they can go to the bottom left of the page and click the down arrow in the IP Box. You will get a drop down menu with options for different color and style "skins" (the background you see on the page).

I could be wrong but it looks to me like the very bottom choice ("Classic Blue" Beta 2) is just like what we used to have originally on this forum.

• Like 1

Awesome, but I still can't find a way to find my subscribed threads. :cryss:

This is what I got by clicking on "watch subscriptions" in the top Rt corner...hope this helps...

Subscription Information for New Old Scool Skin Available Again

Please choose your notification method.

You will receive a notification when a new reply is made to a topic you are subscribed to.

• No Email Notification This option will not send out any email notification, but will retain the topic in your subscriptions panel.
  • Delayed Email Notification This option will send out a notification if a reply has been made and you're not active on the board.
  • Immediate Email Notification This option will send out a notification immediately after a reply has been made, regardless of your activity.
  • Daily Email Digest This option will send out a daily digest showing all new replies for the day
  • Weekly Email Digest This option will send out a weekly digest showing all new replies for the week

• Like 1