will be picking it up the new 21sf Friday.I've been looking at upgrades for the glock and the easiest one so far is the +2 mag extension from pearce.just wanted some advice on these mag extensions or any other good resources for mods and upgrades. i'm stoked :super::super:

Your options are wide open, I can tell you that much. If you type in Glock accessories in google you'll get a shit load of websites that claim to just sell Glock, most of them started off selling mags and such and then saw the money in other gun accessories. The top company in my opinion (which you'll constantly hear me raving about) is lone wolf distributors.

If I were going to do some mods to a Glock 21 .45 ACP...... I would put an Arredondo +4 mag extension (if I didn't have many mags), either ghost ring tritium sights or an advantage tactical sight, threaded barrel with compensator, extended mag release, and since there all the rage a plug for the grip. Maybe a laser and a light if thats your thing, if your going to get a laser I really suggest the lasermax, they are strong as hell and it really keeps your gun from having 80 pounds of shit hanging off it.

Either way have fun! oh yea, throw us a pic when you've finished your upgrades!

Your options are wide open, I can tell you that much. If you type in Glock accessories in google you'll get a shit load of websites that claim to just sell Glock, most of them started off selling mags and such and then saw the money in other gun accessories. The top company in my opinion (which you'll constantly hear me raving about) is lone wolf distributors.

If I were going to do some mods to a Glock 21 .45 ACP...... I would put an Arredondo +4 mag extension (if I didn't have many mags), either ghost ring tritium sights or an advantage tactical sight, threaded barrel with compensator, extended mag release, and since there all the rage a plug for the grip. Maybe a laser and a light if thats your thing, if your going to get a laser I really suggest the lasermax, they are strong as hell and it really keeps your gun from having 80 pounds of shit hanging off it.

been watching the making glocks rock vid. alot of the stuff you mention is on the video. i think i'm going to keep it simple and stay with mods that will keep the gun reliable. thats my biggest thing with firearms and thats why i went with glock. thanks for the search tip on google. the mag extension thing concerns me on reliability. the glocks rock vid guy, "forgot his name", rely seems to know his stuff. i like all the polishing techniques he shows on the internals.

been watching the making glocks rock vid. alot of the stuff you mention is on the video. i think i'm going to keep it simple and stay with mods that will keep the gun reliable. thats my biggest thing with firearms and thats why i went with glock. thanks for the search tip on google. the mag extension thing concerns me on reliability. the glocks rock vid guy, "forgot his name", rely seems to know his stuff. i like all the polishing techniques he shows on the internals.

I've done all these mods except the Arredondo +4 mag ext, but I have used a +2 mag extension for the 21. Nothing I listed will make your Glock "less" reliable, that I can promise. I also like the looks of a stock Glock and HATE HATE HATE a ton of shit hanging off my gun, that's why I suggested to do the lasermax if your going to do a laser. and of course a trigger job is usually first on my list. Ghost ring sights are next.

... If I were going to do some mods to a Glock 21 .45 ACP...... I would put an Arredondo +4 mag extension (if I didn't have many mags), ...

While I see some references to it on the net, his home site only lists a mag extension for the small framed Glocks. I am looking for the Aluminum +5 Mag extensions that were available a year ago for my G20.

... If I were going to do some mods to a Glock 21 .45 ACP...... I would put an Arredondo +4 mag extension (if I didn't have many mags), ...

While I see some references to it on the net, his home site only lists a mag extension for the small framed Glocks. I am looking for the Aluminum +5 Mag extensions that were available a year ago for my G20.

Azrial do you remember the name of the company that produced those Aluminum extensions? I think we already talked about the Arredondo ext.s before, I like the idea just haven't justified paying more for the extension then I would a new mag.