Does This Look Better??

No I am not buying more toys for this...well except a pistol grip http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-320/ERGO-AK47-SAIGA-PISTOL/Detail some magazines and some ammo. Most of this stuff is leftover stuff from my s12.

I would stay away from that grip. It's an AR grip, that's poorly glued to a plastic AK "adapter". I had it on my S12. Not only did it not feel right, the grip became unglued from the "adapter" and the whole thing was a bit loose. Get a Hogue grip instead. I really like it on my SGL21. As far as accessories, I also highly recommend the Krebs enhanced safety lever you see in my pic. It lets you take the weapon off safety without removing your hand from the grip.

post-10789-12631964106168_thumb.jpg

Edited by SpetsnazGRU

Ha ha yeah, a liberal fry cook in training telling me what strikes him as "tactical". I am a gay cop.

Hey smart-ass, ever try doing a magazine change with the extendo-tang? Granted your likely never to fire it when folded, but for those of us that do (or those who want to change magazines while folded) the extendo-tang creates problems. If you are gonna do a side folder it needs to be froward a few more inches, with the forward latch in the correct place. Otherwise you have a hunk of crap. But hey, Im sure you know your shit right?

:smoke:

• Like 1

To The Floor:

Who cares what others think is cool on YOUR weapon! dress it the way you want it, that fits your needs. Sheesh, guys, give him a break! You sound like old women arguing about outfits at the Wal Mart clearance rack!

Edited by imarangemaster
  • Like 1

No I am not buying more toys for this...well except a pistol grip http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-320/ERGO-AK47-SAIGA-PISTOL/Detail ...

Meh, an Ergo grip. I'm not a fan. ATI pistol grips are a lot more solid.....

The ergo AK grip is pretty good. Just don't get the one that was an adapted AR grip.

Edited by into_the_knight