Polly choke on Tromix S17....will it work???

Got invited to a run and gun steel shoot. Sounds like fun but all I have is my S17. The targets will be out there and a tighter choke will be helpful. Could I remove my factory break and screw on the poly choke for the shoots and will it work with such a short shotgun???we are talking 8" here011.gif011.gif

thanks Slug-O

Got invited to a run and gun steel shoot. Sounds like fun but all I have is my S17. The targets will be out there and a tighter choke will be helpful. Could I remove my factory break and screw on the poly choke for the shoots and will it work with such a short shotgun???we are talking 8" here011.gif011.gif

thanks Slug-O

Mike Davidson has one on his logo gun. I have shot one with it and it does help. I would also go to some slightly heavier loads than the cheap low brass value packs.

thanks Slug-O

Mike Davidson has one on his logo gun. I have shot one with it and it does help. I would also go to some slightly heavier loads than the cheap low brass value packs.

Oh yes...........I would be running some heavy 4's or maybe some 2's if I can find them.... Can I just screw off this factory break and I bet you sell polly chokes right???

Slug-O

well you know me..............one set of vice grips and off comes my break........that was easy.....now if only I could go back in time about 48 hours and order a polly2 choke I could have it for sundays shoot....CSS you sir are getting a call tomorrow unless you want my order tonight.......035.gif

Slug-O

Slug-O, The mailman just came and your winchoke adapter is headed your way with a full choke. Those Browning Invector chokes you have should also work with it. When you unscew the shark brake and screw the adapter on, your barrel will actually be a little shorter. You are gonna blow some minds at 3 gun when you break out that bad boy...:smoke:

dude..you are costing me money...lol...did you order all the stuff you said you were going to???

Leon035.gif

2 magwells on the way(so technically you cost me more money than I cost you).

did you order those mag holders also???

Tried to.They are out of town for SHOT.I will get the expressed shipped as soon as they return.

Slug-O, The mailman just came and your winchoke adapter is headed your way with a full choke. Those Browning Invector chokes you have should also work with it. When you unscew the shark brake and screw the adapter on, your barrel will actually be a little shorter. You are gonna blow some minds at 3 gun when you break out that bad boy...:smoke:

Make sure you pattern it ahead of time!