Presenting my Saiga 410 Shot Gun

• 1 month later...

That's an awesome .410 conversion. Too bad it probably wouldn't be economical for you to mod those rails for other people's projects. Any issues with the buttstock? I am contemplating a collapsible for my ongoing .410 conversion but I am not sure which one to get.

Looks like a Tapco T6, i have one on my .410 and no problem with it, its not as "solid" as the more expensive ones, but you always get what you pay for.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks great man. What are you doing for a rear sight though? Flip up mounted to the rail? Kinda short sight radius there. Have you looked at the Blackthorn dust covers with HK or M-4 style sight mounted to it? MAA also may still have a few of Tromix's better product.

Barrel's a little too long looking IMO. If you can find the time you may want to consider getting up here while I still have dinzag's 410 threading kit rented. We could chop it back and re thread it for you like factory. I'm doing mine for a pretty awesome project I have coming up.

Just a thought...