Need basic AK knowledge

Alright, heres the deal. I have built and owned many an AR, but I have since seen the fine qualities of the AK. I recently purchased a AK 74(as many of you know by my other post) and I have a few questions. This is not a Saiga. It is a Bulgarian and its been a great rifle so far.

My first question is can I hurt this thing. I mean can unscrew the muzzle break on and off many times with out trouble?

Can take the gas tube on and off as well. Do I need to for every cleaning?

Are the Pistons prone to break? Mine wiggles. Should I by a spare?

What back up parts if any do I need?

Answers to these questions and any additional info one should know about AKs would be awesome.

As you can tell by my questions owning ARs have ruined me. :ded:

I mean can unscrew the muzzle break on and off many times with out trouble?

As often as you like.

Can take the gas tube on and off as well. Do I need to for every cleaning?

As often as you like. Some folks take it off for cleaning, and others don't.

Are the Pistons prone to break? Mine wiggles. Should I by a spare?

The piston is supposed to wiggle. Mr. Kalashnikov designed it that way.

What back up parts if any do I need?

Another AK?

AKs are pretty resilient, you can clean it or not clean it as much as you like...imo, unless you use corroisvie ammo clean it everytime you shoot. You cant hurt the parts unless you run over them with a bradley...ok that might be a little much. Spare parts are great! if you want to get spares go for it, yours will wear out in like...a lifetime, but hey I like to keep spares shit happens. Taking it apart 50 times a day wont hurt it. The more you use it the better it works. The piston wiggle is normal dont worry.

Thanks for the info! Hell yea! I'll be buying another AK 74 as soon as I can. I love this thing it just can not be stopped! :super: I can't get over how accurate it is. This thing shoot as good as some ARs I have had, and it cost a lot less. I wish I would have given AKs a chance sooner but I always heard they suck on the accuracy end. Been shooting since I was eight and all this time I've been spending my hard earned money on high dollar crap! Oh well..