Just Starting

Hi, I'm new here and thought that if I joined this forum, I would make the right decision on buying my first Saiga 12 shotgun. I see a add on Gunbroker for $469 (shipping included) for a 22' Saiga 12. Is that a good model and price, or should I look elsewhere? Hope this post abides by the rules. Thanks.

Hi, I'm new here and thought that if I joined this forum, I would make the right decision on buying my first Saiga 12 shotgun. I see a add on Gunbroker for $469 (shipping included) for a 22' Saiga 12. Is that a good model and price, or should I look elsewhere? Hope this post abides by the rules. Thanks.

I suggest buying from a vendor here....they wont fuck you like some random dick hole on Gunstroker

That seems like an OK price, though I have seen them sold for less. They also make the s-12 with a 19" barrel.

Gunbroker is a good place to do business, as long as you are aware of the sellers status. I've done a dozen or transactions on GB and haven't had an issue. Just make sure you have an FFL set up prior to making your gun purchase.

You will have to add 1 to 2 ports if you want to cut the barrel down.

The 22" only comes with 2 ports due to the fact that more pressure can build up in a longer barrel, the 19" should have 3, or even 4 if you're lucky. This helps cycling.

Unless you plan on bird hunting with it, I would suggest a 19" to save time, hassle & $$$.