Its bad for me to go drunk shopping, I wonder why I never have money to buy new guns.....

http://budk.com/prod...u=17%20CS95BUSS&

http://budk.com/prod...=17%20CS97BA18S&

I bought me two new toys lol the sale prices look even better after a few beers....just like the wom...nevermind 021.gif ....sigh lol who knows what I need new knives and machetes for but ohwell! Now when my brother barrows my other one I dont have to chase him down to get it back. I bought a holster and sling too haha as if I need anymore.

So anyone else been drunk buying lately?

oh shit...and I bought some choke tubes for my shotguns the other day015.gif I think I need to go to online shopperholic meetings!

Edited by chevyman097
  • Like 2

lol ohhh that just got me good, a piece of that just got me....we may uhhh need emergency surgery. Ive seen that poster some where here before but it still makes me laugh!

Hey at least cold steel wont do that! they are cheap but damn good quality these arent the first time Ive bought them! lol

Edited by chevyman097

lol nice you went big! so how is it? I actually have actually been browsing a new handgun too, along with many rifles. Looked around at alot of glocks as well. I have a problem with going crazy on numerous small buys 021.gif and the occasional gun buy. Hell If i didnt buy so much crap I could have many of the guns on my "list" 018.gif

lol you guys got out cheap with drunk purchases last time I was up at 2 am drinking and trying build something i forget what it was me and my buddy where building but it was pissing me off so I bought a new tig welder cause I had not noticed we where running out of gas and thougth the welder was being a pos needless to say my future wife was pissed off at me for that one but o well

post-17989-12669044284905_thumb.jpg

lol nice you went big! so how is it? I actually have actually been browsing a new handgun too, along with many rifles. Looked around at alot of glocks as well. I have a problem with going crazy on numerous small buys 021.gif and the occasional gun buy. Hell If i didnt buy so much crap I could have many of the guns on my "list" 018.gif

Its not to bad. I didn't want to ever own a glock but it has really grown on me.

You've got to watch the numerous small buys they add up very quickly to a purchase like mine.

lol do what? BTDT? I dont follow that one, I cant keep up with all these abreviations.

Been there done that.

I thought it was Bump This Drunk Thread. :lolol:

or it could be Bump This Dumb Thread.

Edited by Racer 27