Stop having BVMAP topics

Hey, this forum is the best place to discus info and address questions about Saiga products.

BVAMP does not!

BVAMP is out on a limb with his threads and should address his forum threads to that involving Saiga products and related topics. Plus there should be some policing of his photo of him pointing a pistol at other users in such an unsafe and threatning manner.

MAKC if your reading have him change his personal icon. It's demeaning and gives gun owners a bad image.

yeh, please, lets stop having them. i will defend what other topics i have talked about, because unfortunately the shotgun laws i think are the ORIGINAL example of taking gun laws to the extreme. this was before the AWB that these laws were around for shottys. i put what i know up when i see something thats asked that i can maybe help with in the rest of the forum. and as for what ya'll seem to think i am? well, thats my own damn business thanks :) check my chamber in that photo. notice how EMPTY AND CLEAN IT IS? i might be an idiot sometimes, but im not outright stupid. I can change my avatar to something else when i find a pic i like tho, if it upsets you that much. please dont cry over it. maybe a turbine and my AK. nah, someone has that already....whatever SHOULD i change it to. i know.

yeh, please, lets stop having them. i will defend what other topics i have talked about, because unfortunately the shotgun laws i think are the ORIGINAL example of taking gun laws to the extreme. this was before the AWB that these laws were around for shottys. i put what i know up when i see something thats asked that i can maybe help with in the rest of the forum. and as for what ya'll seem to think i am? well, thats my own damn business thanks :) check my chamber in that photo. notice how EMPTY AND CLEAN IT IS? i might be an idiot sometimes, but im not outright stupid. I can change my avatar to something else when i find a pic i like tho, if it upsets you that much. please dont cry over it. maybe a turbine and my AK. nah, someone has that already....whatever SHOULD i change it to. i know.

I did notice how empty and clean that chamber is... and I noticed your grip. Put 2 and 2 together and I get you don't train much. Clean gun, improper grip... get some training and shoot that thing more!

I just got done cleaning it, and my unconventional grip works fine for me. i dont care what my grouping is past ten yards. ill hit 100% of the time under ten yards. im not a cop, and i prefer long arms anyway.

I just got done cleaning it, and my unconventional grip works fine for me. i dont care what my grouping is past ten yards. ill hit 100% of the time under ten yards. im not a cop, and i prefer long arms anyway.

To each his own I guess... if you are happy with it, and do well, they go nuts. Although, just realize you could be doing better!!

i know, ive thought about working on my grip a few times, but i just never get around to it. start missing like crazy when i do, and just go back to my unorthodox grip i always have used. go figure. thats probably why i dont shoot pistol nearly as much as shotgun and rifle, come to think of it.