Saiga 12 Suppressors Now In Stock

We now have a detachable suppressor for your Saiga 12 in stock ready to ship to your FFL dealer or submit on a form 4 (MS Residents only). Has all features and function characteristics of Red Jacket Firearms integral Saiga 12 model. Constructed of a chrome lined center wall firearms quality steel and aluminum outer tube with stainless steal end cap.

Suppression : Indoor safe with no hearing protection .

OAL: 14 in.

Weight: 23 oz

O.D. of can : 1.75 in.

$900 + Shipping to your NFA Dealer. Mississippi Residents must add 7%

ALL NFA Rules APPLY

post-5490-1267066770172_thumb.jpg

My link

We also have a small selection of integral suppressed 12 gauge shotguns in stock. post-5490-12670667771763_thumb.jpg

http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/suppressed-saiga-12-by-red-jacket-firearms-p-870.html

We now have a detachable suppressor for your Saiga 12 in stock ready to ship to your FFL dealer or submit on a form 4 (MS Residents only). Has all features and function characteristics of Red Jacket Firearms integral Saiga 12 model. Constructed of a chrome lined center wall firearms quality steel and aluminum outer tube with stainless steal end cap.

ALL NFA Rules APPLY

My link

We also have a small selection of integral suppressed 12 gauge shotguns in stock. post-5490-12670667771763_thumb.jpg

http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/suppressed-saiga-12-by-red-jacket-firearms-p-870.html

Very cool! I would love to demo one.

If you give Will at Red Jacket a call. He might work something out.

ALL NFA Rules APPLY

My link

Very cool! I would love to demo one.

Not there either. None of the links on the sight work except link to the .308 video.... and the video doesn't work. Bummer.... I'd love to see/hear that.

Not there either. None of the links on the sight work except link to the .308 video.... and the video doesn't work. Bummer.... I'd love to see/hear that.

aw crap . we had a huge crash a week or so ago , had to rebuild everything , new harddrive . I'll get my guy on it . Nathan , you got any vids of these things ? We need better ones up anyway , ours were crappy little things shooting in the back end of the shop

Any chance of a Youtube video so we can see this in action?

actually , yeah , there were a bunch of RJF vids on YouTube , those should still be fine

OK , go to Youtube and search "Red Jacket Firearm's" , vid of the S-12 and a ton of other stuff . I'd link it if I knew how . Will

I would be interested in carrying your suppressor at my gun shop; I just have a couple of questions for you.

1. Do you have liability insurance on this product; and can you supply documentation?

2. Do you offer any type of dealer pricing?

3. What type of testing have you done to ensure the can will last and the safety of the shooter?

I would be interested in carrying your suppressor at my gun shop; I just have a couple of questions for you.

1. Do you have liability insurance on this product; and can you supply documentation?

2. Do you offer any type of dealer pricing?

3. What type of testing have you done to ensure the can will last and the safety of the shooter?

Yes , not on these , case's upon case's with it at my shoulder . Thank you , but Nathan's carrying these for me and I'm going to let that ride . Loyalty and whatnot

The vids work however there is a TON of noise in the back-round lol

Yeah , we wanted to do somthing to give a sense of proportion . Wasn't sure what , so we left the fan and radio on and on one vid had a guy talking . Otherwise , showing sound level is a matter of adjusting the volume on the recorder . Wanted to show it as honest as possible .

OK!! you have got to "Meter" this suppressor.........Im really intrested in this for my S17.......can you give me an idea compaired to an AAC 5.56 M42K Suppressor or what???

EDIT.....is that a 5.56 gemtech being fired in the back ground???

Thanks Slug-O

Edited by Slug-O

OK!! you have got to "Meter" this suppressor.........Im really intrested in this for my S17.......can you give me an idea compaired to an AAC 5.56 M42K Suppressor or what???

EDIT.....is that a 5.56 gemtech being fired in the back ground???

Thanks Slug-O

That is a 5.56 Gemtech in the background . Recorder didn't pick it up as good as it did the S-12 . To our ear's , the sound level was the same . It's a different sound though , shotguns more of a "whoomp" then a "bang" , if that makes sense

another question.how is the "felt recoil" compaired to an satadard 8" saiga12? This is something I just might buy!!!!!!!

Thanks, Slug-O

Think ".410" . I'll tell you a story about how I sold Nathan on these . He actually drove here to see for himself . We went to the indoor range and I loaded the gun and got in the booth . I stood there with the gun sideways across my chest , kinda propped up on my left elbow . Called Nathan over and told him about the tech specs while shooting it . He ordered 10 . For you salesmen out there taking notes , Thats how you do it ;)

Went to your web sight and saw what I thnk is the shotgun used in the videos. It looks like toy have a 3.5" barrel and thesuppressor is 16" so this must be the intrecal shotgun correct?? The photo of the suppressor says 14" Just trying to get and idea on my S17..

Slug-O

Went to your web sight and saw what I thnk is the shotgun used in the videos. It looks like toy have a 3.5" barrel and thesuppressor is 16" so this must be the intrecal shotgun correct?? The photo of the suppressor says 14" Just trying to get and idea on my S17..

Slug-O

Thats the integral you're talking about . Same 1.75 dia. tube as the detachable . On the integ , the tube is 16 inchs on the detachable , it's 14 . On the integrals we ran the gas system back to SBS spec's to give more barrel to work with inside the can .

Slug-O

Thats the integral you're talking about . Same 1.75 dia. tube as the detachable . On the integ , the tube is 16 inchs on the detachable , it's 14 . On the integrals we ran the gas system back to SBS spec's to give more barrel to work with inside the can .

I take it that the suppressor used the factorg saiga threads to screw on.... so im looking at about 22" with my barrel. Oh god... show me restraint..........rolleyes.gif

Slug-O

I take it that the suppressor used the factorg saiga threads to screw on.... so im looking at about 22" with my barrel. Oh god... show me restraint..........rolleyes.gif

Thats exactly right , brings it out to "sporting" length :)

Im going to log off now and go find my "secret spot"....................... I think I just found my 7th suppressor....011.gif

Here is an idea.........Thermal sleeve like used on the "Mac 10s" then you have something to hold on to with...

and people ask me why im called SLUG-O................027.gif

Edited by Slug-O

Is this can user serviceable, i.e. take apart? It seems like it would collect quite a bit of crud like rimfire cans do. Make it take apart like an SWR spectre and I'd buy one.

It's separate pieces are threaded and designed for ease of service , also , we wanted it to be not to much of a pain in the ass to open it up to swap chokes out . That didn't work out as well as I would have liked . You'll need to slide the over tube off to change chokes .

Im going to log off now and go find my "secret spot"....................... I think I just found my 7th suppressor....011.gif

Here is an idea.........Thermal sleeve like used on the "Mac 10s" then you have something to hold on to with...

and people ask me why im called SLUG-O................027.gif

That's a really good idea , more so for our rifle can's . They can get pretty hot on F/A . Huh , I tested out our Titanium one out on a FA RPD . 4 belts , back to back , 4 pulls of the trigger . You would have only needed to be with 6 inchs of it to fry egg's :eek:

I am very close to pulling the trigger on this.. I sell my OTAL tonight and im making a call for an order..I spoke to my dealer and his fee is very fair to me. I can have this for less than 1200.00....

Slug-O

To Cool :smoke: I don't know when it'll come up , but the first time you touch off a 12 g inside and don't need ear pug's ,well , it's just neat . Impressed the heck out of my friends anyway :eek:

I am very close to pulling the trigger on this.. I sell my OTAL tonight and im making a call for an order..I spoke to my dealer and his fee is very fair to me. I can have this for less than 1200.00....

Slug-O

To Cool 000.gif I don't know when it'll come up , but the first time you touch off a 12 g inside and don't need ear pug's ,well , it's just neat . Impressed the heck out of my friends anyway 015.gif

your located in Baton La right?????would you let me fly over and see one of these in action??

Leon