MY SHOTGUN IS NEW WITH ONLY A FEW ROUNDS THROUGH IT AND MY BOLT CATCH KEEPS CATCHING THE BOLT EVERYTIME A ROUND IS FIRED. WHEN I TRY TO PULL THE BOLT BACK THE CATCH STAYS UP SO I HAVE TO PHYSICALLY PULL DOWN ON IT. IS THERE SOME KIND OF SPRING OR SHOULD I JUST REMOVE IT?

are you talking about the bolt hold open. the thing that keeps the bolt carrier held back? if that is it maybe the spring arm has slipped off the bho and is also pushing it up somehow. you will need to take it apart and bend the leg of the spring so it sits in it's notch of the bho and reinstall.

GOOD DEAL FINDING THE SPRING. CHECK THE FUNCTION OF THE GUN BEFORE SENDING IT OFF AS THE PROBLEM MAY NOW BE FIXED. :smoke: JUST ANOTHER HEADS UP FOR YOU IN CASE YOU DID NOT KNOW. IF YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS, EVERYONE THINKS THAT YOU ARE yelling. Just trying to be helpful and do not want anyone to jump on you for yelling at them. Some people can be pretty harsh at times :super:

Edited by GeorgiaPD