Starbucks tells gun control advocates to piss off!

I'm not even a coffee drinker, but I just might stop by next time and pick up a cup (I tried once, with my ex who loved the place.......and just ordering something off that confusing ass menu is a process in itself for someone as retarded as me :lolol: ).

Fuck the Brady Campaign.

Oh yeah, and I like this comment left on the article:

"What I can't for the life of me understand is why anyone would want to carry a gun into a Starbucks (or any other retail establishment) in the first place?" :ded:

1) Yeah, because we all know that criminals don't operate in retail establishments, and would never enter one or be outside of one, looking to do harm. Hey, ya know all that stores that get robbed? They're also called "retail establishments".

2) On top of that, it's the principle of the matter. Apparently far too deep for some to understand.

I always tell myself not to read the comments left on those types of articles, because I'll just usually end up getting pissed at the morons leaving comments.