I have looked at the sites mentioned on this Forum but have only found 1 that sells mags. Does anyone sell more accessories than that?

I'm cheap and want to order from 1 source and not pay S&H for 1 item from 6 different sites. Most of the references have 1 item.

I also purchased an Armscor AK .22 and would like extra mags and that 1 source is on backorder too.

Thanks for any info....

What other PSL accessories are you looking for? Only other things I've ever seen are the scope, mags, and mag pouches.

No disrespect intended, but I'd never buy anything with Armscor stamped on it.I'd get a GSG. You get what you pay for.

that's what I am saying..........mags are here plus shipping pouches there plus shipping and that nice cheek piece there and shipping too.

Is there any sites that has it all. shipping runs about $10.00 minimum anymore.

that's what I am saying..........mags are here plus shipping pouches there plus shipping and that nice cheek piece there and shipping too.

Is there any sites that has it all. shipping runs about $10.00 minimum anymore.

J&G's website shows mags with the pouch, and PSL scopes. Took about a minute on Google search.