Just sitting here having my morning coffee on the back porch... and thinking..... strange for me on a early Saturday morning for me.

I am going to restore my x39 today... and I and I am excited....

But was thinking What if...... Sagia made a rifle in the 5.7..... then you would only need 1 type of ammo for a pistol and a rifle... guess I am not awake yet...

Any thought from you guys and girls....

Just sitting here having my morning coffee on the back porch... and thinking..... strange for me on a early Saturday morning for me.

But was thinking What if...... Sagia made a rifle in the 5.7..... then you would only need 1 type of ammo for a pistol and a rifle... guess I am not awake yet...

tsk tsk, you need to have some coffee, come up with excuses to have more different rifles in different calibers, not less! :devil::super:

The 5.7 is a silly round, out of a pistol it is similar in power to a .22 Magnum Rifle. Now who would be comfortable here using that for self-defence.

tsk tsk, you need to have some coffee, come up with excuses to have more different rifles in different calibers, not less! :devil::super:

Mav you are correct, need more coffee and of course need more rifles in different calibers....

Thanks for waking me up...

The 5.7 is a silly round, out of a pistol it is similar in power to a .22 Magnum Rifle. Now who would be comfortable here using that for self-defence.

+1

The good 5.7 ammo is no longer available to mere mortal citizens correct?

Somebody posted a while ago about seeing 5.7 rounds bouncing off of things that they would have expected them to penetrate.