Good S-12 chest rig?

I'm looking for a nice chest rig that'll hole 4-6 5rd Saiga 12 magazines. Nothing special, I don't need anything that will also carry plates or radios or hydration or anything. Just a nice lightweight way to keep a bunch of S-12 (and it'd be nice if the pockets were molle or adjustable to hold other stuff as well) mags in it.

I've heard a couple of people say good things about this guy:

<Link Removed>

Since the pockets are elastic, you could probably work some 5 rounders in there.

I use a Shihan, which I picked up used for cheap, but the insurgent is pretty cheap too, might suit your needs:

<Link Removed>

Edited by Nailbomb
Non Buisness Member Links Removed.

i've got some s12 agp molle mag pouches that i picked up 4 from coyote tactical. They're nice, i have one extra (won't fit with the other 3). As far as chest rigs go, really anything works, just get the right pouches.

Email this bloke ; thereisnospoon@charter.net

he makes custom saiga 12 chestrigs that hold 5 agp or surefire mags,there's a picture of me using one over in the team saiga competitors section.

quality is great & you can have the rig as basic or custom as you like.

As far as chest rigs go, really anything works, just get the right pouches.

+1

Anything molle is going to be fine as long as the pouches fit the mags. I recently picked up a Tactical Tailor 1 piece MAV for my AK's and could swap the taco pouches for something bigger if I need to.

Z

I have a blackhawk 4-cell AK chest rig that I use. You can jam in Surefire mags and they stay in pretty good. You can't use the velcro to retain them. So if you run around a lot they might come out. I use it for 3-gun matches.

jrmock