Also after you guys left I played Karachi and some sniper was up on a builbing that was in construction. Every one kept asking how did he get out there. I went to the map in a private match and tried to get up there and can't figure it out. Hope to see some of you tonight.

Yup, as SuperHawk said, you need to do the elevator glitch to get out of the map. There's 2 ways out from what I've seen on YouTube vids, and from random team mates doing it. Go to YouTube and search "out of karachi glitch", and you can see the vids. I gave it a try in a Private match, and can't do it. I watched a team mate do it though. But instead of elevating up, and then getting out of the map........he just stayed in mid air above the buildings sniping people. It's cheap, but it was funny to watch.

It's prob the old building off backlot on Mw. You have to be able to do the elevator glitch to get out of the map. I thought about getting out of the map last night on wasteland and snipe from the radiation area but I loaded my class wrong and ran with it. Seemed to work out since my score was 39-1

Does the Wasteland glitch not work on Hardcore or something? I tried it and still kept dying from the radiation, even with Painkill on and running.

I'll try to get on late tonight, and maybe I'll see some of you guys.

I got to play the new maps last weekend. They are cool, just don't know if they are $15 worth of cool. What's nice is you can play just the new maps on Xbox in either HC or regular and it shuffles the games. No waiting 5 games for a new map to show up.

I don't think it works on HC because in regular mode your painkiller runs out just before you get out and get hit with some rad damage. In HC that little bit of damage is enough to kill you.

Yeah, that's what I figured. Like I said before, the HC description says "increased bullet damage", but it definitely just seems like "decreased health" all around.

I got to play the new maps last weekend. They are cool, just don't know if they are $15 worth of cool. What's nice is you can play just the new maps on Xbox in either HC or regular and it shuffles the games. No waiting 5 games for a new map to show up.

I've heard a lot of people who aren't happy with the price, but the way I look at it, is that it's $15 to prolong your interest in the game. I know I've already got more than the $40 (I bought it on sale) of entertainment out of the game itself. So $15 doesn't really bother me...............but I wouldn't have minded if it was $10 like the first DLC for MW1 :D .

They better include the "only play the new maps" option with PS3 too.

The building I'm talking about was back behind the market area where all the chickens are at. It's a building that looks to be under construction as it has just some wood framing on the top levels. He got up there and could snipe the whole map from there the only safe spots were in other buildings or back by the diner with the bus outside of it. I finally got around to the back lot and got him from a long distance with the FAMAS but i got killed about 6 times trying. That's my major downfall in the game I take it too personal when someone kills me mutiple times and have to get them back no matter how many deaths I suffer getting to them. I came home from the movie today to find my son playing on my account again but he's in FFA and usually does fairly well there. NCshooter is playing against him right now.

Yeah that's the building. That guy sniped our whole team multiple times as we tried to get to him. The rest of his team was pretty easy to kill. But he kept getting killstreak rewards and wiping us out that wat also. I personally think it's kind of bogus.

Yeah I guess I sure wouldn't have that kind of time. I forgot to ask how do I make an account for my son to use? He needs his own account so I can only be to blame for my dismal kill death ratio. Actually last night I did'nt get killed over 8 times with most of my kills in the high teens to low 20's after dinner. But today my son had 19 deaths and 10 kills in one match so for now I'm blaming him LOL.

Yeah, I can't even get on top of the dumpsters to get where the guy is when that video starts. All of those glitches are way too hard and time consuming for my retarded ass to even bother with :lolol: .

I forgot to ask how do I make an account for my son to use? He needs his own account so I can only be to blame for my dismal kill death ratio. Actually last night I did'nt get killed over 8 times with most of my kills in the high teens to low 20's after dinner. But today my son had 19 deaths and 10 kills in one match so for now I'm blaming him LOL.

You can create a new user on the PS3. But in order to make a new online ID for it, you have to have an email to sign it up with. Does your son have an email? (I can't remember if you said how old he is)

If so, just use his. If not, just make up a Yahoo email (or any other free email service). That's what I did to create a 2nd PSN ID.

Got on line with the guys last night. I am used to playing solo, but the team mode was awesome. I only had a few minutes to play, and I'd never played in the train station before, so I was a bit of a drag on the team score, but it was fun. I look forward to joining you guys again when I can stay on line a bit longer.

I do struggle a bit with the team play; the opposition seems a bit more skilled and the match seems to move a bit faster-the opposition clearly knows all the places to hide and to get the best view of you, to kill you quickly! I even got blanked one match, where I did not get a single kill. But, I suppose I was a "wild weasel" drawing fire away from my teammates and saving them an inglorious death --- at least that is the positive spin I am putting on my ineptitude.

The guys were good about keeping me informed, even though I cannot respond, as I do not yet have a head set. Thanks, guys. It was much more entertaining to play on a team with guys I know through the board. The team play is very entertaining. It is odd, after playing in "free for all" for so long to run past someone and realize that they are on your team and not a threat to stab, blast, shoot or otherwise ruin your cyber body. At one time last night, I think three of us were running through a room at the same time. Everyone sort of stopped, looked around and realized there was no opposition, and moved one. Then, I tried to go downstairs, while one of us was coming upstairs, and for a second or two, we blocked each other. This was odd because in "Free for all" that would not happen--the other guy would stab you or stick semtex on you. All in all, it was very entertaining.

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge

WJ playing TDM is definitely different than FFA but I find it more fun especially when I get to join up with some of you guys and actually converse. If you want a headset go to Walmart or Meijers and pick up Socom Confrontation with the Bluetooth Headset. I payed $49.99 for my first headset but found the Socom game on sale for $19.99 at Walmart so I got an additional Sony Bluetooth headset for 20 bucks. I have heard alot of guys that come across pretty garbled with what I'm assuming are the cheaper brand headsets. Don't sweat your performance in the one game I was having a bad night my self. I only had 3 kills in one match and 2 in another, It just seems to happen that way sometimes. I swore I was shooting first but I was the one getting killed and I had Stopping Power Pro enabled. I even snuck up behind a guy last night on the Karachi map and instead of knifing him (I was trying to get my kill rate up with the G18) I emptied a whole mag into him and he just ran away I reloaded and went through another half mag before he dropped me. I still can't figure that one out as I was right behind him so I know I didn't miss. This again was with Stopping power pro. I thought i was lagging but Superhawk said I looked like my guy was moving around good. So I don't know what was going on. I did finally get my kills back up into the teens area as I normally do but I have never gotten over 26 kills in TDM. The other night Superhawk,myself and Blazed30, were all on and Superhawk had 2 games in a row with 39 kills but I also did fairly well that night. The level of competition definitely varies though. I don't know how some guys pull off some of the moves they do. For instance on Karachi last night there ws this guy running around with a M101 shotgun and he came running out of a building at the same time I was running to it and I opened fire and he jumped about 8 feet into the air and shot me while he was airborne. I just had to watch the kill cam to make sure I saw it right and sure enough that's exactly how it went down.

Yeah, I can't even get on top of the dumpsters to get where the guy is when that video starts. All of those glitches are way too hard and time consuming for my retarded ass to even bother with :lolol: .

I forgot to ask how do I make an account for my son to use? He needs his own account so I can only be to blame for my dismal kill death ratio. Actually last night I did'nt get killed over 8 times with most of my kills in the high teens to low 20's after dinner. But today my son had 19 deaths and 10 kills in one match so for now I'm blaming him LOL.

You can create a new user on the PS3. But in order to make a new online ID for it, you have to have an email to sign it up with. Does your son have an email? (I can't remember if you said how old he is)

If so, just use his. If not, just make up a Yahoo email (or any other free email service). That's what I did to create a 2nd PSN ID.

He's 15 almost 16 so yeah he has his own e-mail address. Not sure if I should give him his own account or not as for one I might not ever get to play again and for 2 I then will have no one to blame for my dismal kill death ratio LOL. But thanks for the info. Superhawk explaied it to me last night also. For gaming conversations my name is Gene. Superhawk I noticed after you rolled over last night and you then went to your other sign in ID that you were using the AK-47 but at only level 13 how do you pull that off? Or did you steal it from someone you killed? I saw it on the game winning KIll CAM. Wj you forgot to mention that you also had a game winning KILL CAM.

He's 15 almost 16 so yeah he has his own e-mail address. Not sure if I should give him his own account or not as for one I might not ever get to play again and for 2 I then will have no one to blame for my dismal kill death ratio LOL. But thanks for the info. Superhawk explaied it to me last night also. For gaming conversations my name is Gene. Superhawk I noticed after you rolled over last night and you then went to your other sign in ID that you were using the AK-47 but at only level 13 how do you pull that off? Or did you steal it from someone you killed? I saw it on the game winning KIll CAM. Wj you forgot to mention that you also had a game winning KILL CAM.

Yeah that last game in "Terminal" I had the Scar as my loadout but ran out of ammo then went to my backup PP2000 and ran it out of ammo. Nobody killed me as i must of made 3 laps completely around the map and then knife somebody at the back of the plane and picked up his weapon. That unlocked my chopper gunner and got some kills with it just before I shot the dude with "his" AK which happened to be game winning kill.

Damn, sounds like I missed a fun time. <_<

I'll end up on at the same time as you guys soon, hopefully.

............yeah, SuperHawk is ridiculous. I'm very "mediocre", but watching SuperHawk whoop ass is always entertaining................unless you're not on his team. :lol: I play with a lot of people, whether it be my normal friends, co-workers or other forum's members, but SuperHawk is in a league of his own most of the time it seems.

WJ playing TDM is definitely different than FFA but I find it more fun especially when I get to join up with some of you guys and actually converse. If you want a headset go to Walmart or Meijers and pick up Socom Confrontation with the Bluetooth Headset. I payed $49.99 for my first headset but found the Socom game on sale for $19.99 at Walmart so I got an additional Sony Bluetooth headset for 20 bucks. I have heard alot of guys that come across pretty garbled with what I'm assuming are the cheaper brand headsets. Don't sweat your performance in the one game I was having a bad night my self. I only had 3 kills in one match and 2 in another, It just seems to happen that way sometimes. I swore I was shooting first but I was the one getting killed and I had Stopping Power Pro enabled. I even snuck up behind a guy last night on the Karachi map and instead of knifing him (I was trying to get my kill rate up with the G18) I emptied a whole mag into him and he just ran away I reloaded and went through another half mag before he dropped me. I still can't figure that one out as I was right behind him so I know I didn't miss. This again was with Stopping power pro. I thought i was lagging but Superhawk said I looked like my guy was moving around good. So I don't know what was going on. I did finally get my kills back up into the teens area as I normally do but I have never gotten over 26 kills in TDM. The other night Superhawk,myself and Blazed30, were all on and Superhawk had 2 games in a row with 39 kills but I also did fairly well that night. The level of competition definitely varies though. I don't know how some guys pull off some of the moves they do. For instance on Karachi last night there ws this guy running around with a M101 shotgun and he came running out of a building at the same time I was running to it and I opened fire and he jumped about 8 feet into the air and shot me while he was airborne. I just had to watch the kill cam to make sure I saw it right and sure enough that's exactly how it went down.

That guy pulled the same trick on me--I have no idea how he could jump so high. I got lucky, as he was aiming too high as he jumped in front of me and on his way down from the jump I got him (one time) Serves him right.

That guy pulled the same trick on me--I have no idea how he could jump so high. I got lucky, as he was aiming too high as he jumped in front of me and on his way down from the jump I got him (one time) Serves him right.

Thanks for the info about the head set. The biggest reason why I am dragging my feet on adding a head set is that I play in the same room as the big t.v. Usually someone is trying to watch that t.v. while I am playing, so I don't want to bother them with my chatter. Still, I think I'll have to get the head set and give it a try when the rest of the family is downstairs or asleep.

Is anyone up for playing tonight?

WJ

Thanks for the compliment shooter as you are making my head swell. I'm still a little rusty from

taking a break from MW2 for a little while. I still fumble knife attacks since they are different on Bad Company :haha:

I won't be able to get on tonight as I have to go to work at 3:00pm till 11:00 for a demo job then wake back up at 5:00 to be back at Lockheed Martin by 7:00am Friday morning. But Friday night I will prob be on for a long time.

I won't be able to get on tonight as I have to go to work at 3:00pm till 11:00 for a demo job then wake back up at 5:00 to be back at Lockheed Martin by 7:00am Friday morning. But Friday night I will prob be on for a long time.

I'll try to get on tomorrow night. I haven't played with anyone on this forum for quite awhile.

I'll make sure I'm on also. It's fun playing with guys I can actually talk to. I actually had my best kill death ratio game yesterday. I played some games with WJ last night and then left for dinner and so my wife could watch Survivor then i got back on and had the highest kills for 3 matches in a row and my best was 21 kills 3 assist and 6 deaths, then another game I had 19 kills 6 assist and only 3 deaths. That is phenominal for me LOL. I usually hit the teens with kills but usually am right there with deaths also. I would have had more but I kept running out of ammo using the Scar-H and the USP.45 (going for tactical knife). Actually killed 3 guys all at once on the Skidrow map shooting them with the Scar-H, they were grouped fairly close together sniping out of the windows and I came in behind them and lit them up. Well hope to see you guys tonight.