Does anyone make a "weld on" muzzle brake

I was going to cut the barrel and use the muzzle brake to get 18.25 inches. I don't really want to bother threading the barrel if I don't have too. Just something I was thinking about today at work, did a google search no results. And if there are none, Why? As far as I know the only guy I ever heard of was selling in our WTS.

Edited by chupa

If you don't get yours done anytime soon, I plan to run a threading die down the barrel on one of my S12s to where the threads would start on a 18 1/8" barrel and then cut the barrel nice and square at 18 1/8" using a barrel nut as a guide. I'll try to take some decent pics and post about it if I can ever find a threading die for a good price.... CSS is out of stock. they had them for $109 (again, I'm a cheap bastard, lol). Everyone else seems to be at $150 or more. I don't want to lose the ability to use a different brake or choke later on. You may want to give that a little thought before you start on it.

you should search in the upper left hand corner. here's someones for sale

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=52955&st=0&p=495347&hl=muzzle%20brake&fromsearch=1entry495347

I thought I stated that in the description that I know someone was selling them in the WTS section??? Thanks

Edited by chupa