On-Board spare parts

Wondering if there was a simple way to carry spare parts, I have completed an arrangement to carry a recoil spring, firing pin and retainer, ejector with spring and retainer, disconnector and spring, AK tool set, broken shell extractor, bore snake and spare Red Dot battery, all within the stock and PG. The only problem was the recoil spring, which was easy - a 9" piece of 1/4" dowel with a washer and retainer pin each end, and spring well under control, and safe. A suggestion for those with a hollow stock and pistol grip.

by the time you use any of those parts (its not like it's your main weapon in afganastan) they'll rust or get damaged from bouncing around with you all those years and get forgotten. all good parts to have, but maybe in your vest or something, not in your rifle.... just more shit to make noise and jiggle and shit. i dunno, just don't see the point of it. to each his own though

Vladimir - No rattle, as I set a foam cutout in the stock, no reason to rust, unless I use the stock as a canoe paddle (I don't own a canoe), cheap parts that are useless if not with the weapon. If a spring rusts in the next ten or so years, I'll order replacements, Obama willing! Just a suggestion to have the most likely "breakables" with you, and in a secure, dry compartment. And if I never need any of them, no big deal. If I do need one or more of them, I shall be patting myself on the back for being so ingenuous and forward thinking (sarcasim off).