Outdoor news, Outdoor life field and stream dating back to 1941(entire collection cataloged) In fisherman and sports afield dating back to 1941(again cataloged) A friend's grandpa passed away and he inherited the house with everything. This guy collected everything outdoor...His gun, reloading and fishing collections are quite impressive for being dated significantly. Thinking of ebay???gunbroker? craigslist...

post-15985-12717225548342_thumb.jpg

Edited by barefootH2O

Outdoor news, Outdoor life dating back to 1941(entire collection cataloged) In fisherman and sports afield dating back to 1941(again cataloged) A friend's grandpa passed away and he inherited the house with everything. This guy collected everything outdoor...His gun, reloading and fishing collections are quite impressive for being dated significantly. Thinking of ebay???gunbroker? craigslist...

Sell them off one at a time to maximize your profit on ebay. Start each auction at .99 ending around 6pm pacific time. Sell them in chronological order. Put no reserve on them. Put a short description of what is covered in each listing. By my reckoning you should have well over $1000 there. Let us know how it goes.

excellent idea! never would have thought about that. Since we aren't in a time crunch that would make it worth the time and shipping wouldn't be so bad. Thank you.

If anyone on here is interested email me, I probably won't start ebaying them till I know what we are dealing with. Prob a week or so....entire collection pics here...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=165836544

Edited by barefootH2O

I quit selling on Ebay some time back so Im not sure what all their BS rules are now re; shipping

Keep in mind that these qualify for the USPS "Media" rate - which is quite a bit cheaper - does take longer though.

Harv

I quit selling on Ebay some time back so Im not sure what all their BS rules are now re; shipping

Keep in mind that these qualify for the USPS "Media" rate - which is quite a bit cheaper - does take longer though.

Harv

Depending upon the weight of the package, '"Media" rate' may be more expensive.

Do your math.

today i took pictures of other items stored.....1954 chevy bel air, blue flame 6 cyl, original everything very good condition. 1948 chrysler windsor limo, original and very good condition. They both run and drive. the limo has some strange shifting GRRRRIND. pretty cool stuff

limo

post-15985-12717903006705_thumb.jpg

post-15985-12717903790386_thumb.jpg

If you can't find them - GRIND them! The Chrysler will have an unsychronized first, and probably FluidDrive. There is a torque converter between the engine and the clutch, powered by the engine oil pump. Shifting that beast takes some double-clutching and a soft touch! Fortunately you can just leave it 2nd gear and forget about he clutch in city driving!