S12 conversions in or around Austin, TX

Could y'all PM me with a starting point price, if at all. I'm making up a dreamsheet. wub.gif Thanks! This thing is unfired. Who knows if it even works. I wanted to go into this project with a clean gun. I want someone who knows to let me know if it's good or not! It has three gas ports to the untained eye look fairly uniform. That's all I know. Outside of this and a M-N Model 38, the rest of my collection are non-COMBLOC, so I'm kinda going into this blindly. Any help would be appreciated.

Could y'all PM me with a starting point price, if at all. I'm making up a dreamsheet. wub.gif Thanks! This thing is unfired. Who knows if it even works. I wanted to go into this project with a clean gun. I want someone who knows to let me know if it's good or not! It has three gas ports to the untained eye look fairly uniform. That's all I know. Outside of this and a M-N Model 38, the rest of my collection are non-COMBLOC, so I'm kinda going into this blindly. Any help would be appreciated.

Take that gun to Eagle Peak range northwest of Austin. Ask them for their 'box' range. It is just a berm where you can shoot your shotgun. Shoot a few boxes of shells through it while playing with the gas settings. Do that with the gun in the OEM condition before you start modifiying anything. After this checkout you will know what you have.

You can walk over to their clay throwers and have a little fun after that too.

jrmock

If you want to bring it down to my shop, I have a snail trap to test fire into in house; then we can go through your different options for what you want for a conversion.

If you want to bring it down to my shop, I have a snail trap to test fire into in house; then we can go through your different options for what you want for a conversion.

That would be outstanding! I've got various loads that can be tried. Once I get that proverbial check in the mail this is a done deal!

+1 on Tac47, Keith does awesome work and really loves what he is doing. When you pick up one of his guns it doesn't look like it was converted, it looks like a factory produced weapon. Workmanship is top notch and turn around is pretty quick!