Suggestions for alternatives to Tromix?

Hello there! I went out and shot my new old stock saiga-12 today and it was sure a lot of fun. I plan to have Tromix do the conversion on it, but getting on the list seems like a crap shoot. May 3rd is the next time to attempt to get on the build list. If that does not work, I may have someone else do a professional conversion.

I want to convert my shotgun into the s06 or s02 as shown on the tromix site. The charging handle is a must for me. Maybe get the nice trigger in there as well.

What length would you go with? Not sure which barrel would suit me best. I would like to be able to hunt with it as well and think the longer barrel would suit me better but would be a pain in the ass to swing around in the truck.

My main question for all of you Saiga fans out there is WHERE DO I GO BESIDES TROMIX if I can't get on his build list this time? I would like the same quality of work or as close as possible. I know he is pretty much the SH** when it comes to the s12, but I need this shotgun sometime in the near future. I'm running out of time on waiting for it. Soon I will have a little girl and my funding will change over to diapers instead of ammo and toys.....

Thanks for all your help. You guys are great..

Nick

Montana

All of the top builders produce an excellent product. Each person likely has his or her favorite. I doubt that you could go wrong with, in alphabetical order, the following (I have bought an S-12 from each):

E-TAC

Lone Star Arms

Red Jacket

Tac 47

Tromix

I also like Krebs, but they are the least "custom" of these companies

For a box of shells, I will rank them for you via pm. ---- just kidding.

WJ

All of the top builders produce an excellent product. Each person likely has his or her favorite. I doubt that you could go wrong with, in alphabetical order, the following (I have bought an S-12 from each):

E-TAC

Lone Star Arms

Red Jacket

Tac 47

Tromix

I also like Krebs, but they are the least "custom" of these companies

For a box of shells, I will rank them for you via pm. ---- just kidding.

WJ

I can give it a shot! Tromix, etac, lone star, red jacket. tac47???? thanks for the info. lots of choices. i sure hope i get on the damn list.

nick