actually your better off using the trigger and disconnector from your g2 and the stock saiga 12 hammer........much better off no grinding and your saiga gets to keep a part......

Mixing FCG parts has led to "exciting" range sessions (runaway guns).

Just a FYI.

actually your better off using the trigger and disconnector from your g2 and the stock saiga 12 hammer........much better off no grinding and your saiga gets to keep a part......

It's not that hard and you get another 922R part if you just fix the tapco hammer

You can use your g2 you need to grind that hump above where the pin go's in so it will not hit the cross member in the 12ga. Also grind the sleeve on the hamer the thickneess of the BHO

OK, I have her completely stripped and painted. Can someone explain the above to me, I need to get my FCG ready for when the paint cures, I am stoked!

OK, was just on the super-cool checklist, and realized with my FH, PG, and HG, and all US mags and drums, I dont even need a g2 for 922r gayness. Can the original FCG be used in the new location?

Whats a FH? And know only the hammer from the original FCG could fit. The extra 922r parts will not hurt and stop being so lazy. :haha: You my want a Russian mag one day.

OK, was just on the super-cool checklist, and realized with my FH, PG, and HG, and all US mags and drums, I dont even need a g2 for 922r gayness. Can the original FCG be used in the new location?

Whats a FH? And know only the hammer from the original FCG could fit. The extra 922r parts will not hurt and stop being so lazy. :haha: You my want a Russian mag one day.

Flash Hider, I believe.