your own your own for pic research, it will work if you get the correct trunion, but why with the kick of a 12 gauge?

also the only top folders i've ever seen are on remington and mossberg pump guns, well i guess the m3 benelli as well... but never on a combloc gun

Go with the underfolder. I had Romy sidefolders on my S12s and it was semi-painful after a couple hundered rounds. I have always thought the underfolders were more comfy than the sidefolders. The only problem I can see is that you would have to remove the mag to fold/unfold the stock. Other than that, it would be something for me to envy. Just do it....

I've got a trunion block, but methinks it will make the pull too long. Willong to do the receiver work, but I really would like more pix. I'd be un/folding long before I chose to shoot: Home defense would be folded, duck and turkey unfolded. Never shot anything with an underfolder, but how bad could it be?

Edited by mister freeze

I have a pic of a S12 with an underfolder some where. I will try to find and post it. The underfolder can fold with a factory five round mag inserted?

I believe some Saiga's will not properly cycle without a stock shouldered. That may alter your plan as a home defense weapon, or maybe not.

I've got an FAL side folder on mine, works out great.

Mine cycles fine with the stock folded to the side even when using cheap bird shot. I never shoot with the stock folded(no real point I have a SBS) just tried it to see how it worked. The only plus to having the folding stock IMO is storage and cool factor. Cant find the pics I was talking about but here are some. I believe Vankiller posted these

post-8476-12730308662877_thumb.jpg

post-8476-12730309097692_thumb.jpg

post-8476-12730309989895_thumb.jpg

post-8476-12730311452027_thumb.jpg

post-8476-12730312709132_thumb.jpg

Edited by raidersfan_5544