Here's two things I don't expect to see on the same receiver..

That trigger looks like it could stab you if you went to low on it... Yikes. And what the hell is on the left side of the receiver where the scope mount should be???? Just a block of metal. Ha

it's a Norinco, and I just found another one of them, so they're apparently not completely uncommon.. the receivers look pretty stout, but yeah that scope mount leaves a little to be desired..

it's a Norinco, and I just found another one of them, so they're apparently not completely uncommon.. the receivers look pretty stout, but yeah that scope mount leaves a little to be desired..

Norinco Really?? I had a Norinco SKS and it looked about 200% better build quality. I guess that just looks funky to me. Ha what length barrel is that, like 28 inch?? Ha

It's just mho, but that rifle looks like shit. I'm sure it's priced appropriately. :rolleyes:

Tbh, I'm not that impressed with Chinese rifles, (not when Russian are available), and that barrel length is a deal-breaker all by iteslf for me, (rest of it is also unimpressive).

As for the "National Match" engraving, I'd bet $50 I could out-shoot it with my SGL21, (which is superior to this weapon in all kinds of additonal ways).

ymmv.

Edited by post-apocalyptic