It has been talked about here a few times. Pretty much I think congress would have to agree on it.(prolly wont happen) But I think we should always be some concerned about our right to keep arms, they are always out to get them! and one day will try some thing.

It has been talked about here a few times. Pretty much I think congress would have to agree on it.(prolly wont happen) But I think we should always be some concerned about our right to keep arms, they are always out to get them! and one day will try some thing.

Just stay vigilant. The Senate has to agree to all treaties and since the Supermajority was lost via Scott Brown (R-MA) I think at least pragmatically we are ok. But as always donate, join, organize, and campaign for pro 2A candidates in both general and primary elections.

I'm more worried about the person who is Secretary of State more than anything. Youngsters may want to give the book below a read. Hitlery actually tried to keep this book from being published. I can also imagine the Clinton's jumping for joy after Ms. Olson died in the 9/11 attacks.

post-13534-12740354220229_thumb.jpg

Yakdung

Edited by yakdung