Back in the game(MOD Questions).

Ok, so I bought a S12 about 2 months ago and was having alot of FTE's, I noticed the gas block was severely canted and 2 of the 3 holes were blocked partially, I sent it in to RAAC and received great service from Clyde who was very helpful and knowledgeable and a very nice guy. I am being sent a new S12 and am expecting it in a few days.....so now the mods can begin.

I would like to add/mod:

Magwell-Would like to know which is the favorite on the market and where the best place to get one is?

Extended clip release-Might make one of these with the help of my friend who has access to a machine shop/

LBHO(Last Bolt Hold Open)-Would like to know which is the favorite on the market and where the best place to get one is?

Conversion kit-Just the internals, which trigger guard do y'all prefer?

SGM Stock-What do I need to make it work with a converted S12?

Any advice or input on the above parts would be appreciated.

Thanks for the help you guys.

Ok, so I bought a S12 about 2 months ago and was having alot of FTE's, I noticed the gas block was severely canted and 2 of the 3 holes were blocked partially, I sent it in to RAAC and received great service from Clyde who was very helpful and knowledgeable and a very nice guy. I am being sent a new S12 and am expecting it in a few days.....so now the mods can begin.

I would like to add/mod:

Magwell-Would like to know which is the favorite on the market and where the best place to get one is?I say stay factory so you can use drums and MD Arms is also supposed to be releasing a magwell compatible with his doublestacks, and Chaos is making one for his steel mags. But if you have to get one now, go with the AGP that way you can run agps and surefires without mods to the magwell.

Extended clip release-Might make one of these with the help of my friend who has access to a machine shop/do you want extended further down or do you want the release brought closer to you trigger finger? Ram mag release works well and its ambidextrous and you never have to lose your firing grip to activate.

LBHO(Last Bolt Hold Open)-Would like to know which is the favorite on the market and where the best place to get one is?There are none as of yet

I would like to add/mod:

Magwell-Would like to know which is the favorite on the market and where the best place to get one is?

Extended clip release-Might make one of these with the help of my friend who has access to a machine shop/

LBHO(Last Bolt Hold Open)-Would like to know which is the favorite on the market and where the best place to get one is?

If you ever want a drum the magwell may not allow it. So I suggest buying magazines.

I used a Tromix Fire Control Group.

I liked the look and simplicity of installing the Tromix SAW trigger guard; I would buy it again.

I don't like the TAPCO INTRAFUSE handguard. I prefer the SGM handguard. SGM is more comfy for trap shooting.

The JTE mag release is very convenient.