PRICE DROP:didnt realize that some people were starting to get their MD-20's they had on backorder(shoulda sold it a few weeks ago i guess)

as you can see in the pics it is new and unfitted.has the smoke cover and owners manual.price is now $119.00 and INCLUDES PAYPAL FEES AND SHIPPING(not hawaii or alaska).will not ship where prohibited.

post-24673-040975900 1276643788_thumb.jpg

post-24673-081750700 1276643877_thumb.jpg

Edited by BuzzNectar

Why would you buy it if you didn't want it????????? plus business members have them for sale cheaper.

People buy things they later dont want and sell. Ease up.

Bump for ya. GL

Wish I had a S12 too. :cryss:

Edited by Chevyman097

Why would you buy it if you didn't want it????????? plus business members have them for sale cheaper.

In the WTS section the rule is 'if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all.' Thank you.

i purchased it a little while back at a gun show,so this is not one from the MD Arms group buy.my time for needing to sell it just happened to be around the same time peoples back order started to fill(bad luck for me) and as for for the price...well assuming you can do math,if you calculate the fee of paypal and the cost of shipping its right on par with the MD Arms group buy (cant really loose too much on it).guess i could have said $100.00 and you pay shipping and paypal fees.also its not that i dont want it,its just that i need the money more...and i already have one fitted to my S-12 anyway.

SOLD/ PRICE DROP:didnt realize that some people were starting to get their MD-20's they had on backorder(shoulda sold it a few weeks ago i guess)

as you can see in the pics it is new and unfitted.has the smoke cover and owners manual.price is now $119.00 and INCLUDES PAYPAL FEES AND SHIPPING(not hawaii or alaska).will not ship where prohibited.SOLD/

SOLD

Edited by BuzzNectar
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.