What's all this heartburn about Youtube videos? I don't see anybody hurting anybody else in those videos. Nobody that is anybody gives a rat's ass about people having fun with guns. And even if they did, FUCK 'EM. What are we supposed to do, hide in dark corners for fear somebody might think we (GASP) enjoy our guns? Show me any sport or hobby and I'll show you somebody doing something stupid in it. Guns are no different. The people that can't understand that are never going to "get it" anyway.

In a country where the ridiculous spin that having illegal aliens cross our borders daily is somehow good for the country, and used to be "good" for the economy, it does not take a genius to realize that these videos can and will be used by left wing press to convince the public that the awful, "nearly FULL AUTO Shotgun," as seen being fired by drunken Billy-bob, is not needed.

I could care less what you legally "do" with your shotgun, I care about the retarded videos that are posted to be be edited and misused. I gave you a plus so that you would at least consider my message and not presume this an attack. Anyone that has had to deal with the press knows that using statements and activities out of context to put someone or something in a bad light is part of their standard stock and trade.

• Like 2

What's all this heartburn about Youtube videos? I don't see anybody hurting anybody else in those videos. Nobody that is anybody gives a rat's ass about people having fun with guns. And even if they did, FUCK 'EM. What are we supposed to do, hide in dark corners for fear somebody might think we (GASP) enjoy our guns? Show me any sport or hobby and I'll show you somebody doing something stupid in it. Guns are no different. The people that can't understand that are never going to "get it" anyway.

In a country where the ridiculous spin that having illegal aliens cross our borders daily is somehow good for the country, and used to be "good" for the economy, it does not take a genius to realize that these videos can and will be used by left wing press to convince the public that the awful, "nearly FULL AUTO Shotgun," as seen being fired by drunken Billy-bob, is not needed.

I could care less what you legally "do" with your shotgun, I care about the retarded videos that are posted to be be edited and misused. I gave you a plus so that you would at least consider my message and not presume this an attack. Anyone that has had to deal with the press knows that using statements and activities out of context to put someone or something in a bad light is part of their standard stock and trade.

+1. Kind of like the dumbasses here who shoot road signs for "fun". Now I'm not saying this is indicative of otherwise responsible gun owners, but I could see where blanket statements could be made (and have been made) about an entire subculture of gun owners. People with an anti-gun agenda are very good at viewing us all in a bad light.

Perception IS reality.

• Like 2

Once again we'll have to "mostly" disagree except for the issue of "drunken" Billy-Bob. Anybody obviously intoxicated will have crossed the line in my book or anybody using their firearm carelessly or recklessly. I haven't seen every youtube video, very few in fact, but there is definitely a point where people can go too far. My point is that I just don't think that bumpfiring by itself is any big deal.

Edited by DogMan
  • Like 1

Folks,

This happened in Maryland/Peoples Republic of, which is why the sentence is so short.

4 years? Nope. He'll do 18 months max what with early Parole, 'Good Time', and the Md. Corrections social workers are a pushover for a sob story which will get him a further reduction in actual jail time.

He'll be out on the streets by Christmas.

Here only criminals get gun charges dropped but Joe Blow on his way back from a target shoot that forgets to unload his AR, AK or handgun gets 5 years Mandatory.

This State is run by Criminal Lawyers such as Mr. Frosh. The laws are written and enforced to maximize the financial gain of these few despicable Criminal Lawyers who cannot make a cent off of crime when their constituents are incarcerated. They also realize that there is no money to be made on honest Citizens, therefore they criminalize self defense and anything else to make a filthy buck at the expense of an honest Citizen!

It might be my christian upbringing but I believe everyone deserves a second chance... ONLY a second chance! honestly I also think that criminals should have to grow their own vegetables and be forced to be vegan to save the government money....make them keep themselves alive.

Also as much as I hate to say it the pond scum that is the anti gun media are not the only one who use blanket statements based on biased stereotypes! Look i just made a blanket statements that most certainly cant be true, I hope!(I'm talking about the one about the anti gun media being scum)

Edited by vampire