Any interest in buying Brass 12 gauge shells?

I bought four boxes @ $40.00 per box of 25, plus $15.00 shipping. While this is a bit high, the brass can be reloaded multiple times. The reload price should be around $15.00 per box, which is pretty darn reasonable, considering the shells are brass, you can choose black or smokeless powder and either slugs or different sizes of shot.

WJ

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to seeing these WJ. Let's get together soon and blow some stuff up! :super:

Sounds good. Just let me know when you have time. I'll bring them down and we can try them. If they work well, and the brass does not get too dinged up, I'll ship the fired shells back to Bernold for reloading.

WJ

• 2 months later...

I did not get around to loading any into drums (failure on my part). The brass shells fit beautifully into my Saiga five round mags and my Surefire mags. After I fire off the regular shells which are currently loaded, I'll load some brass shells into drums Thursday to check the fit. If they work well, I will be sending the shells back to be reloaded.

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge

Did the S12 ding the hell out of the empty hull on ejection, like the rifles do to brass?

Will up date Thursday night. I've not yet tried them. I am interested to see how they work along with the Silver Bear shells.

WJ