Been a bunch of people posting range results with their rifles and I wanted to hop on the bandwagon.

I learned I'm not very patient.

target2.JPG

Firing from this position at 100 yards, and letting my gun cool down between shots my first 3 rounds looked like this...

target6.JPG

target7.JPG

But... well its hot out and as stated I'm not very patient, so the next 7 turned 2 targets into this.

target8.JPG

target9.JPG

"Barry" My x39 saiga has been reasonably well documented on the forum here. the only real change in my setup is that I just got my crowning tool in from dinzag arms. So my FCG is a Red Star Arms adjustable, with a JTE reduced power mainspring. Tapco furnature and a recrowning of the barrel. Nothing all that special.

Still not bad results considering.

target11.JPG

Next was a 75 yard rapid fire... after firing the first thing I said was "was that 10 rounds?" I may not have loaded the 10th... if I did, it was a flyer.

target12.JPG

target13.JPG

From the looks of things Barry shoots just the same as an SGL21...

I lack in the patience dept as well

Similar foundation. The FCG could easily be made up for by a better shooter, and the recrowning only improves accuracy if the original wasn't right.

I'm not suprised to hear someone say this. Still, I would love to see some more people post up some targets.

I kept waiting for him to crease the crown of his hood;

target1.jpg

what's that, an after shooting beer?

t4.jpg

And enough pics of his ugly mug, I want in to, LOL;

t3.jpg

The scar between the eyes from Buick, only serves to make me more distiguished.

At 100 yards with Irons I string UP/DOWN for about 5-6" or so.

Christine (my rifle) likes the Up / Down motion.. :lolol:

I had scoped her with a 4x32 (which did better), but I figured scopes were better for me on my 5.45x39 Saiga.

I did a 3 shot group today at 100 yards with irons that ended in a 2-3" almost perfect line up/down.. So Irons are my friend when I get flustered..

I ended up with a Red Dot.. Still about the same results :cryss: with that... but now its just POINT and SHOOT.. :killer:

Ammo doesn't last long.. which SUCKS..

Albert