Ciener AK 7.62 conversion kit.

1-10 rd. mag

1-30 rd. mag.

It's a fun gadget, but I don't use it as much as I thought I would. It works pretty good, but it CAN be picky about ammunition. Usually if you're using plated, high velocity ammo, it works pretty well. It is for the 7.62 AK's but there's also a chamber adaptor you can buy for the .223's. I'm asking $210 shipped, but I'm willing to work with someone who has a Romanian AK bayonet with the shiny green frog... or anything else you might think I'd want.

It's in excellent condition, no broken or worn out parts. The big draw to buying it from ME is that you don't have to wait 6-9 months to have it sent to you, that guy likes to take his time sending these out... and it's a little cheaper. They say they've got a lifetime warranty, but realistically I've heard he doesn't like to honor it. Picture doesn't show the 30 rd. mag, but it is definitely included. More info can be found at 22lrconversions.com or shoot me a message.

100_1243.jpg

Ciener AK 7.62 conversion kit.

1-10 rd. mag

1-30 rd. mag.

It's a fun gadget, but I don't use it as much as I thought I would. It works pretty good, but it CAN be picky about ammunition. Usually if you're using plated, high velocity ammo, it works pretty well. It is for the 7.62 AK's but there's also a chamber adaptor you can buy for the .223's. I'm asking $210 shipped, but I'm willing to work with someone who has a Romanian AK bayonet with the shiny green frog... or anything else you might think I'd want.

It's in excellent condition, no broken or worn out parts. The big draw to buying it from ME is that you don't have to wait 6-9 months to have it sent to you, that guy likes to take his time sending these out... and it's a little cheaper. They say they've got a lifetime warranty, but realistically I've heard he doesn't like to honor it. Picture doesn't show the 30 rd. mag, but it is definitely included. More info can be found at 22lrconversions.com or shoot me a message.

100_1243.jpg

PM sent with trade list.

How much would it be without shipping? I live near Flint & shoot at the Lapeer "Pit" as often as I can.

Also, how long does the 22 barrel go down inside the 7.62 barrel? I'm thinking of using it in a Draco pistol with an 11.5" barrel.

Corbin

I could do $200 FTF. If you want I could have it here in Flint just about any day of the week, I work on Chevrolet Ave... or I live about 5 minutes from The Pit... Hell I could bring it out there so you could even try it out first. I'm not sure offhand of the barrel length, I can get you a solid measurement later today or Monday. Here's a picture I had that shows the length roughly:

100_1259.jpg

Edited by XdamagedX

I'm a little busy the next few days, but I wouldn't mind meeting you at the pit sometime, assuming it doesn't sell before that. I'm actually about 30 minutes North of Flint, but I'm in the habit of just saying Flint online because few people here know where Montrose, Burt or Birch Run are.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.