russian clone mockup

I just joined yesterday...I had no idea there were so many options for the Saiga. Those are some of the best looking Saigas I have seen, WOW. You are indeed a craftsman.

I just joined too and I agree, that is what I had in mind when I decided to get an S12, incredible work.

Edited by Fumes

Saigatech - your work - i'm really impressed! What a piece of fine and precise job!

Two questions - where you take SVDS stocks? And how works winchoke adapter? You have gas ports through chokes?

Vendor for SVDS is not a business member

Chock adapter is made to look like it has vents....hard to support tube with true slots:cryss:

I just joined yesterday...I had no idea there were so many options for the Saiga. Those are some of the best looking Saigas I have seen, WOW. You are indeed a craftsman.

I just joined too and I agree, that is what I had in mind when I decided to get an S12, incredible work.

Thank you very much!!

That Saiga with the SVD stock is sweet! Wow, you're in the ATL. eh? I might have to drive all the way down from Cobb County to find your mini Saiga factory! :super:

Let's go shoot sometime!!

You're killin me with your secret little toys. Are you Batman?:devil:

That Saiga with the SVD stock is sweet! Wow, you're in the ATL. eh? I might have to drive all the way down from Cobb County to find your mini Saiga factory! :super:

Let's go shoot sometime!!

You're killin me with your secret little toys. Are you Batman?:devil:

You mean wonderful toys. If I lived anywhere near GA, I'd go shoot with saigatech. His work is downright amazing. :super: