I was going to put these into production years ago...18 inch Single Action Uberti, w/ detach stock. But it never worked out. I think I'll sell off the proto-type....

Mind showing use a picture or two of that prototype? I'd like to see that.

Hey cool! That sounds like fun. I like me some old stylin shootin irons! Gonna have a Lematt one day... even if it has to be a replica.

Funny you should mention the LeMat. It's on my wishlist of handguns I'd like to own! I just wanna try out that 16 gauge smooth bore barrel underneath =P

I know cabela's sells a replica for roughly $800-900, but I'm sure you can find them cheaper.

Funny you should mention the LeMat. It's on my wishlist of handguns I'd like to own! I just wanna try out that 16 gauge smooth bore barrel underneath =P

I know cabela's sells a replica for roughly $800-900, but I'm sure you can find them cheaper.

A LeMat is on a lot of our wishlists.

You can find them cheaper, but not by much, unfortunately (which has been my bar to ownership).

A LeMat is on a lot of our wishlists.

You can find them cheaper, but not by much, unfortunately (which has been my bar to ownership).

Well, I had always hoped that my family stashed away some guns somewhere, and that we'd soon discover the cache, but that won't happen =[

Well, I had always hoped that my family stashed away some guns somewhere, and that we'd soon discover the cache, but that won't happen =[

When I was 12 or 13 my father and I went back to the house he used to live at, in St. Louis, with the current owner. Dad looked through the attic for about 30 minutes in hopes of finding his father's old guns, no luck, unfortunately. He thankfully still has his father's old pump gun, I think it is a Winchester.

When I was 12 or 13 my father and I went back to the house he used to live at, in St. Louis, with the current owner. Dad looked through the attic for about 30 minutes in hopes of finding his father's old guns, no luck, unfortunately. He thankfully still has his father's old pump gun, I think it is a Winchester.

That's a real bummer =[

I'd love to find a giant time capsule filled with old style guns, from shotguns, lever action rifles, revolvers, pistols, muskets and more.

I know a guy who dug up an original Lemat in the woods near an old battlefield. Used to go metal detecting with him. It was in surprisingly good condition except the handles were rotted off. He sold that gun for about three grand if I remember right.

Tom let's see some pics man! Hell you probably even have a Lemat up there somewhere too!

I know a guy who dug up an original Lemat in the woods near an old battlefield. Used to go metal detecting with him. It was in surprisingly good condition except the handles were rotted off. He sold that gun for about three grand if I remember right.

Tom let's see some pics man! Hell you probably even have a Lemat up there somewhere too!

Wow! If I found one, I would never sell it! I used to metal detect a lot, but I've been a bit out of the loop. I'd like to visit and old battlefield one day and do the same. I'm sure there are a few others buried out there.

Wow! If I found one, I would never sell it! I used to metal detect a lot, but I've been a bit out of the loop. I'd like to visit and old battlefield one day and do the same. I'm sure there are a few others buried out there.

I always wanted one of these after the movie came out.....then when the 18 inch gun came out in the 80's I thought about a quick and easy conversion. Then the stocks dried up. So after all these years and about 40 rds thru this old girrl I think I'll let it go.

post-2142-021895400 1279308299_thumb.jpg

• Like 2