Interesting Find on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=220640741478&Category=36258&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1#ht_720wt_1137

hmm this might be a good idea on the ak and my pistol..cheap as well...might have to try it out

Man, please dont buy this, it is a scam, it is a piece of bicycle inner tube cut to fit grip, if you want it, just make your own.

• Like 1

Shit how much does a bicycle inner tube even cost these days? I might have to start making some of these too! lol If it actually cost less than the inner tube and you can make several out of one.....see where im going.

I wouldnt use one though, I prefer the hogue grip. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

Shit how much does a bicycle inner tube even cost these days? I might have to start making some of these too! lol If it actually cost less than the inner tube and you can make several out of one.....see where im going.

I wouldnt use one though, I prefer the hogue grip. Just my 2 cents.

+1 I have been wanting to try a Hogue, but for the few seconds it will take, I think I will cut a piece of tube and put on my SAW, just to see how it feels.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=220640741478&Category=36258&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1#ht_720wt_1137

hmm this might be a good idea on the ak and my pistol..cheap as well...might have to try it out

That's a scam if I've ever seen one. Just as the others said, that's a bike inner tube. Just pay the extra cash and get a no kidding grip. Even if it does work, dirt will work it's way underneath causing it to slip right off one day. One have that problem with a nice, solid Hogue.

Ok done it, it took like 2 minutes.

post-15672-064679600 1279657097_thumb.jpg

Haha, +1 for trying it out. How's it feel?

Its not as sticky as you would think, feels pretty good though, but I didn't ever have a problem with my SAW equipped Saiga slipping out of my hand anyway :super:

Ok done it, it took like 2 minutes.

post-15672-064679600 1279657097_thumb.jpg

Haha, +1 for trying it out. How's it feel?

Its not as sticky as you would think, feels pretty good though, but I didn't ever have a problem with my SAW equipped Saiga slipping out of my hand anyway :super:

Yeah, agreed, not much of a fan of those SAW grips though.