Believe they are Korean made. haven't heard a lot of feedback myself but would think others will jump in to give their two cents worth.

Does KCI make those? Ive heard from other people that they are Korean, but I have no idea which firm make emm. Any ideas?

These are the keep shooting S-12 mags just like the ones I bought two years ago?

If so then yeah they are fine. I've used mine a lot and they still work well.

EDIT:

Yeah mine said made in Taiwan.

This seems like a good price for a Saiga 5 rd mag..any ideas on this brand..is it worth it?

saiga12magazinebig.jpg

"Your opinions please"

Those're fightin' words, round these parts....

As for the mag, I believe it's made in Taiwan. It has no steel reinforcement on the front catch, but I've never heard of them breaking & I've heard they're very reliable.

I have no personal experience with these though. I believe Makc used to sell them in his store at one time & forum contributor "Distal Radius" included them in his X-ray thread where he X-rayed most of the available mags.

Edited by Paulyski

Link to X-ray thread: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=37889

(I whore that one out at every availible opportunity.:angel: )

FWIW, I've got a bunch of these mags and despite the lack of steel reinforcement, different floorplate design, and different plastic material, they retain all the functionality of the Russian 5rd mags. Great shooting for the money in my book.:smoke: