I wanted to take a moment to thank my friend Ruffian S-12 as y'all know him, for something really nice he and his son did for me. His son is an artist and painted this picture just for me. It's signed and has a special message on the back from Ruffian72. The message says:

"Get up one more time, then get knocked down again....keep the faith!"

I am touched and very appreciative that they went to this much trouble for me. It was the father's idea to have the painting done, but the son had free reign on the design. Here's what he came up with. I will always display it with pride. After all I've been through this year, it's very nice to have someone do something nice for me.

Thank you very much my friend, and a special thanks to your son Devin of course. Nice job and very cool with the cobra instead of the rattler, like in my avatar pic I modified last year and put my AKS-12 in. Awesome! :super: May just try this on for my avatar for a while. I'm ready for a change of pace.

Come to think about it...I'm ready for some other changes too around here.... I get to go to the hospital again later today and get tested for cancer again, just awesome...

Shannon

post-1293-053263400 1281333583_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That's awesome man, really cool piece! I hope the hospital doesn't suck too much(hospitals ALWAYS suck at least a little) and you get good results, best of luck & keep fighting!

Edited by GuyFoX

Shannon, Glad it tested out well for you. Now, Racegal will have to enlarge the "honey do" list. Both of you take care. :smoke: P.S. First time I seen finished picture, turned out well. Son does Tatoos and paintings to cover college expenses. Knows what it's like to be ill. Had many surgeries and lost left eye do to illness when younger.