I went out to my gun club this afternoon and I was the only one there. This is unusual for a perfect Saturday in Idaho.

As you guys can see, my VW was the only car in the place.

img1483w.jpg

Not a soul....

img1484py.jpg

The shells at my feet look as though they have been corroding for some time... Is this the end of our hobby? An omen of things to come? :cryss:

img1485.jpg

(I think I am the only guy to ever shoot at that range and wear Birkenstock's...__) :lolol:

I thought you were selling that thing?

Its sold pending funds, but I had like 60 rounds left, so I shot her one last time before I have to ship her out on monday! :super:

Aaaahyess, the last dance/hoorah. That's cool. Was it a good time?

It was a blast! :super: I am sorry to see her go, but with the economy the way it is, and paychecks not coming in until the end of the month, I figured it was best that we part ways. Plus member Monte-Cristo is a great guy and will keep her in use!

It was a blast! :super: I am sorry to see her go, but with the economy the way it is, and paychecks not coming in until the end of the month, I figured it was best that we part ways. Plus member Monte-Cristo is a great guy and will keep her in use!

That awesome! I'm learning to shoot my 7.62s at the moment. Yours is a 5.45x39,right?

holy smokes I drive a silver passat v6 wagon

Then a Plus 1 to you sir, for a good choice in a quality automobile... :super:

That awesome! I'm learning to shoot my 7.62s at the moment. Yours is a 5.45x39,right?

Yeah that one is, but I own several 7.62x39 weapons. I would never leave my house without a saiga... :killer:

Too hot, lower funds than I hoped for, too busy at work, and it's too dry.

Way too dry, the grass is all dead, and even the trees have started to brown. We haven't had a good rain in what seems like a month.

Add: I had a silver VW Passat wagon V6 GLX 2001 until last year. Fully loaded, heated leather seats, even the glovebox could be turned into a cooler. I burned more cash on that thing than I care to admit. In 6 months, I went through 2 timing belts, injectors, headlight assembly (350 for that), front brakes, new wires, new spark plugs, 3 new gaskets in various places, and other piddly shit. Oh, and it would spontaneously shut off when I driving at any speed. It's real cool when your car turns off dead when you're on a highway. I got a Honda Fit, and I haven't looked back.

Edited by Graniteer