I want to modify my 5 round mags to fit 6. I had my mag apart last night and it seems like if I just shave a lil bit off the bottom of my follower, I could fit that 6th round in. I'd hate to ruin my follower though since I only have 2 mags (I refuse to pay current prices for anymore) Question is: How much is safe to shave off? Additional question: Would I have to modify the spring, too?

Any input/feedback/questions/comments/concerns would be greatly appreciated!!

$17/mag ain't bad, just look at what those psycotic 12ga guys are willing to pay :eek:

As far as modding the mags, I dunno. The normal 5+1 works fine for me, and I picked up enough 5 rounders to keep me happy back when they were $13/mag.

Good luck on your search.

ok, im gonna chime in. let me address something here. trimming a follower to allow the spring to compress more than it was designed for will "stretch" the physical boundary of the metal of the spring. in essnce, over time, loading the 6 rounds will tire the spring out and make it not so springy. then you will jam. every time you load up. think about it before you do it.