Open for Bids: Saiga 7.62 by 39 and Gear

I bought a MAK-90 which satisfies my need for an AK type rifle in 7.62 by 39. I have a like new Saiga in this caliber with polymer stock, plus two 30 round mags, a number of 10 round mags, and a made in Belarus side-mount scope mount which works great. I have not listed these items anywhere else because I have not decided on asking prices. The rifle with manual and one 10 round mag must be sold first. Then I will sell the other mags and the scope mount. I am in Nashville, TN. If I don't sell anything here, I will start listing on GunBroker.com. (I also have a Saiga .308, which I am keeping.)

drakejake@aol.com.

Monomonk

You might wish to include some more descriptives, as well as a small pic...

I know we have all seen them, but it helps to let the potential buyer "see whats up for grabs".

:smoke:

You might wish to include some more descriptives, as well as a small pic...

I know we have all seen them, but it helps to let the potential buyer "see whats up for grabs".

OK. This is an original style Saiga with synthetic stock and it comes with the manual and one 10 round mag. This rifle has been fired very little and is in like new condition. It is pictured with a 30 round Saiga mag, a scope mount, scope, sling, and barrel weight consisting of an industrial shaft collar. All but the rifle and one mag are extras to be sold later. I will probably retain the inexpensive scope and sling.

Monomonk

I thought I had overpriced my Saiga 7.62 by 39 but was surprised to learn tonight tonight that someone had bid the reserve price, $300. If the sale goes through, I will put the Saiga mags on sale: two 30 rounders and eight or ten 10 rounders.

Monomonk

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.