I could see any properly sized handgun flashlight, actually. Seems like it would... actually be somewhat practical, especially if it's the nightstand weapon.

Perhaps it seemed unreasonable at first glance, but I really don't see a huge problem here.

Porting on a "nightstand" weapon, low light situation now you're going to flare up more?

Well its ok just put a "tactical" laser on it and shoot with your eyes closed :rolleyes:

If its wrong to like this, then I don't wanna be right!!!!

:victory:

I actually like this better than the original....(which I didn't like much either.) :haha:

Edited by Bean.223

Scoutjoe,

Ok, point well taken on the porting: to be honest, I did not notice that at first, but yes, I can imagine that would make quite the light show.

That said, still not sure I agree on the bashing of a flashlight: I'm not suggesting the light be effective DURING the act of firing... which would be pointless... I am suggesting that a light on your defensive weapon allows you to clear your (Presumably) dark house without fumbling for (tiny) light switches. I'd like to make sure I was punching out a Bravo Gulf instead of my teenage nephew home unexpectedly from college: Isn't rule 4 "Positively identify your target, to include what is in front of and behind it"?

Wow, haven't seen the Circuit Judge before. I could probably get behind that, but all things being equal I'd rather have a Tula MTs-255 in 20 or 28 gauge. The 255 also has a pretty decent sideblast shield design (edit: actually after looking up close so does the Taurus, possibly even better than Tula's.) I guess the revolving carbine is making a comeback, sort of.

Taurus Circuit Judge right-side blast shield, via USA Carry:

blastshield.jpg

Edited by Caspian Sea Monster