Where to find wood for my conversion?

I thought if I was gonna get an S12 it would have to be wood at least the PG and 2 pc. HG. I found the HG at Ironwood but want a molot style PG w/ fingergrooves.Kinda wanted to find the PG first so I know what TG to get and I need to know whats involved in fitting the 2 pc. HG.

I'm just now starting to figure out this site so if I missed any info on this stuff don't lynch the n0oB.B)

Don't know about the PG but the two piece hand guard will take some work. Dinzag sells everything you need to do it

and they are business members. Try searching I know this was talked about a couple months ago and quite a bit of detail listed on what it takes to fit the HG.

Thanks guys I finally found the stuff to make it happen on Dinzags site (sticker shock):lolol: and that'll have to do unless I can piece some of what he offers together myself. I was looking at that PG on the ironwood site and a pic from here and they are just too stubby looking. If I can find a molot/VeprII style like the new plastic ones from MD arms only in wood I may just sell a kidney to build this thing.:electric_shock: