shooting lonestar arms select fire saiga 12

leave the SBS/SBR at home... Nazi NFA state....

Can't legal out of state dealers bring in SBSs for a day or two so long as they're not selling them, or moving to the state and expect to be here a while? I thought they could. Obviously, full auto anything can have a shorter barrel and that's ok.

Maybe Vankiller could chime in here.

Corbin

leave the SBS/SBR at home... Nazi NFA state....

Can't legal out of state dealers bring in SBSs for a day or two so long as they're not selling them, or moving to the state and expect to be here a while? I thought they could. Obviously, full auto anything can have a shorter barrel and that's ok.

Maybe Vankiller could chime in here.

Corbin

Generally speaking, an O7FFL/SOT can travel with NFA firearms to, from and through states where certain NFA firearms may be unlawful for civilians to own.

I would love to come to Michigan for the pumpkin shoot, but I am stuck in the shop building guns for a while. Juggs said Mike Davidson will be coming. Hopefully, he'll bring his awesome PK along!

More full auto video. Enjoy!

don't u need a muzzle break? second vid what where u shooting at?

A muzzle brake isn't necessary. Far more important (as with semi auto S12s), is to have the load balanced to the rate of fire.

I am shooting at objects located 30+ yards down range. Assorted cans, cardboard shell boxes, plastic bottles - and plain old dirt...lol. "Sterile" targets tend to evoke a less visceral reaction from those unfamiliar with firearms, and for those poor souls with phobias deeply rooted in ignorance.

Also, the range frowns upon using the range's target stands for 12 gauge full auto practice, because the 2 X 4 stands tend to come apart pretty quickly.

• 2 weeks later...