You're probably gonna regret not buying the PC version (which would still support Bethesda).

New Vegas Nexus offers mods for the PC version that'll keep the game fresh for a long, long time.

I'm still playing new stuff from Fallout 3 Nexus in Fallout 3 on my PC.

Once you finish all the quests on a console, you're stuck with a shiny disk. On a PC, the mods keep coming . . .

I realized I accidentally implied that the PC version wouldn't support Bethesda only after I posted. :) No, Bethesda will still get their cut. I just wanted all the swag that came with the console special edition. I know there's a much more potent moding community for the PC and that was one of the attractive choices for getting it on the PC. However, way back when I preordered the game, my gaming PC was in storage and I wasn't sure I would have access to it when the game finally came out.

well i am quite a bit behind you guys.i just picked up boon and the ed-e robot.im a whole wopping level 10.but now i must go back to work tomorrow(out of town)and will be untill next weekend before i can play :cry:

Oh that sucks!!! I keep playing sporadically. Need someone else on Live though, helps to have someone to chat with when doing quests if they've done them before.

I'm holding off on getting New Vegas until most of the really good mods for Fallout 3 (like Book of Earache and Mart's Mutant Mod) are ported over to NV. I've seen some of the really good ones are started all ready so I'm guessing New Vegas' setup for scripting, models and textures can't be too terribly different than Fallout 3. Though hopefully they cleaned up some stuff.

Love it! would love it even more if it didn't glitch as much.... I downloaded it to my xbox and it helped a little but during big fights it nearly slows down to a crawl... Bad ass weapons though... Love the Riot shotgun with slugs! Finally beat it yesterday on hard, dont have the balls to play it on hardcore... Always second guessing myself when it comes time to make a choice...

I hacked her terminal when no one was looking :ph34r: but then had to go talk to the receptionist at the Omerta's club. There's also no dialogue!! So I can't finish For the Republic, Part 2. I even massacred the club to see if that would do it, and it didn't. Over at the Bethesda forums, a lot of folks are complaining about bugs :cryss: I wanna finish my game!

Shit, I haven't even beaten regular old Fallout 3, (no expansion packs), yet. I got to ~lvl 18 and it just got too easy, (that's how good I am at hoarding in a game like this :D ), so I got bored and moved on. I should probably pick it up again and turn the difficulty all the way up to make it challenging.

Hell, I probably have ~5 really great games that haven't managed to keep my attention and I've left half-beaten. I'm just not as entertained by video games, (no matter how well-made), as I used to be. :unsure:

Shit, I haven't even beaten regular old Fallout 3, (no expansion packs), yet. I got to ~lvl 18 and it just got too easy, (that's how good I am at hoarding in a game like this :D ), so I got bored and moved on. I should probably pick it up again and turn the difficulty all the way up to make it challenging.

Hell, I probably have ~5 really great games that haven't managed to keep my attention and I've left half-beaten. I'm just not as entertained by video games, (no matter how well-made), as I used to be. :unsure:

Hardcore mode makes NV even more fun. Even ammo has weight, so you can't be packing it like a pack rat.

Hardcore mode makes NV even more fun. Even ammo has weight, so you can't be packing it like a pack rat.

yep the hardcore mode makes it harder.it adds a more "responsable" type of role.you have to pay attention to how much you have to eat,sleep,and drink.i love the game and cant wait to get back home and play :super: ....hey Vai,if you dont mind pm me your gamertag for live.might want to chat if i ever get into a snag.

yep the hardcore mode makes it harder.it adds a more "responsable" type of role.you have to pay attention to how much you have to eat,sleep,and drink.i love the game and cant wait to get back home and play :super: ....hey Vai,if you dont mind pm me your gamertag for live.might want to chat if i ever get into a snag.

Np, pm headed your way.