Hey guys,

i got a chance to get my hands on an ALL numbers matching w/ original barrel AMD-65 parts kit, but i dont know very much about the "Hun-Guns". Can i get some general opinions from the experts out there? He is asking $450 for the kit, but I have seen really detailed pix, and it looks really nice! Is that price too high?

the other thing i wanted is to get some suggestions on how to build it into something that actually looks cool, as I think the AMD-65 is the most hidious AK out there...lol

thanks in advance guys!

-RR

• 2 months later...

I own two us made Hungarian "AMD type variants both a 65 and a 63. Yest they look sort of, well like they came out of some where in commie land, however the parts and barrel if fairly new or unissued are first rate to built on. Would imagine a NODAK Spun receiver would be just the thing. The two Hungarian rifles I just mentioned are favorites of mine. I like a verticle front grip on an AK - a personal preference for my self, and the feel of the 63 or the 65 is just perfect when I shoulder them. Could not address the price of the kit, but with original barrel and in today's market, would think that it is "reasonable". I have two Hungarian SA 85 kits, both in excellnt condition, that I want to have built onto NODAK receivers. The Hungarians made some super AK variants.

Hey guys,

i got a chance to get my hands on an ALL numbers matching w/ original barrel AMD-65 parts kit, but i dont know very much about the "Hun-Guns". Can i get some general opinions from the experts out there? He is asking $450 for the kit, but I have seen really detailed pix, and it looks really nice! Is that price too high?

the other thing i wanted is to get some suggestions on how to build it into something that actually looks cool, as I think the AMD-65 is the most hidious AK out there...lol

thanks in advance guys!

-RR

You can pay $450 & a get completely assembled in Hungary US compliant AMD65. His price is way too high, & he's looking for an inexperienced newbie. GARY N4KVE