Anyone run this site combo?

I want to use a FSB from Dinzag and a rear ghost ring from Krebs anybody do this?

I can't seem top find a ghost ring to buy seperately and I want the Danzig FSB for the detent pin. Also wondering what one to use the tall or short, I'm guessing the taller one.

I want to use a FSB from Dinzag and a rear ghost ring from Krebs anybody do this?

I can't seem top find a ghost ring to buy seperately and I want the Danzig FSB for the detent pin. Also wondering what one to use the tall or short, I'm guessing the taller one.

Im getting the short deluxe FSB and am just going to use the orig rear sight. I kindof wanted to do the same thing with the krebs ghost ring and the Dinzag FSB but I dont think there is anyway around getting just one. I think you have to drop a bill and get both the front and rear sights. Maybe try calling Krebs and see what they say. For the ghost ring RS I think you would go with the Taller FSB. You can always adjust the FSB pin to be lower.

FYI, Brian of Dinzag, said he has in the works, a rear peep sight for his sight blocks but just hasnt had the time to test them. I hope he follows thru with it and it works with both the short and tall versions.

I have his short front sight block and it looks a hundred times cleaner, installed then the Krebs offering, IMO.

I would also guess that you'd need a tall front sight block for the Krebs rear peep. But i would talk to Dinzag and ask him, he'd know best i would think. He responds quick to e-mails.