back in Dec 09 I weighed 366 lbs and had a 60" waist..had Gastric Bypass surgery and now I weigh 266 lbs and have a 46" waist and still losing about 10lbs a month, ahhh the magic of modern medical science..I'll be back into this little outfit in no time

<<<<<<<<------------------------------------!!!!!

Edited by RichardC1967
  • Like 1

I've been doing lots of reps with 12 ounces at a time, and decided to change it up. I wanted more cardio, but running, jogging, etc. is boring, so I took up bag training. 1,000 punches every other day, and stretches every day. Now I just gotta toughen up my skin!

post-19191-0-51911000-1289323650_thumb.jpg

At first glance of the pic I thought you were doing a 1/2 assed version of "shootin-baskets"... You know, where you make a dimond shape with your hand's thumbs & forefingers, then do pushups like that, making sure your dogtags drop in the diamond each time.. Then I read the post.

Just 1 suggestion, I notice your Rt. knuckle scrape over the ring finger...

Careful...

If you punch someone with that side of your fist, you can really fuck up your hand...

As for the topic...

Not much.

Some would say I've been blessed.

170-200 for years & years, recently I've been gaining, (likely because I'm getting older) I'm @ 216 last week.. :)

I'm stoked.

I have to restrain violent people at times & the extra weight can really help till other staff gets there.

Thanks for the advice, Paulsky. Those scrapes are from the timing bag. It's connected by bungee cord on top and bottom and it bounces all over the place, so pretty much my whole fist gets a piece of it. The heavy bag on the other hand, I wear the bag gloves and pick my shots carefully. Last year I pulled a combo and hit it with a solid knee. The fuckin' thing was frozen solid! I laid on the ground and cried like a little girl for 5 minutes! I need a padded water filled bag with some anti-freeze.