Saiga cerakote. Pics

Just got my gun back from my gun smith. Had her Cerakoted in Tungsten Grey and armor black. I also had all the internals micro slicked. Could run these baby dry no lube and wouldnt have any problems. Hard to tell in these crappy cell pics but the finish looks great and is durable as all hell. The charging handle feels like its sliding on glass rials. very smooth. Couldnt be happier

post-23178-0-00839200-1289370742_thumb.jpg

post-23178-0-93013700-1289370761_thumb.jpg

post-23178-0-50147600-1289370793_thumb.jpg

post-23178-0-85936400-1289370818_thumb.jpg

post-23178-0-93728400-1289370833_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Just got my gun back from my gun smith. Had her Cerakoted in Tungsten Grey and armor black. I also had all the internals micro slicked. Could run these baby dry no lube and wouldnt have any problems. Hard to tell in these crappy cell pics but the finish looks great and is durable as all hell. The charging handle feels like its sliding on glass rials. very smooth. Couldnt be happier

Looks awesome!! Now go have fun!!

Would I be far off saying the zig-zag on the forend looks like a bunch of O-rings? It looks like a pretty clever way to increase grip.

Close but no 0-rings. just Paracord wrapped in a zigzag pattern. Really does help with the grip. Put a peice of foam on the buttstock to give me a proper cheek wrest then wrapped the stock and hanguard in black camoform wrap.

Looks very nice! If you're willing to share. . .what was the cost?

It was $220 total.

$100 for the cerakote. Included bead blasting the whole gun then paint and baked

$80 for the micro slick. All internals of the rifle

$40 to install bullet guide and have barrel threaded. :super:

Dam good deal compared to the prices ive seen online.