LOL! Ok hot shot! I'm no mall ninja for one, my second job allows me to put my ass on the line on a regular basis and I rather enjoy it..........

1. It's called a muzzle brake

2. It's a 7.62x39, not a .50 cal

3. Your support hand actually goes either to the magazine or placed over your other hand. With a 2 point sling attached ahead of the hand guard it could be used to grip close to the attachment.

4. the trigger pull on your bullpup must really suck dick, mine's no worse then your average shotgun.

5. Minute of man is different on cardboard then a real man? So the weapons MOA randomly calculates when your in a live fire situation against live objects and changes? Or are you talking about combat stress? Explain your self better...

6. Considering I own a Draco, I've got a pretty damn good idea of its rate of fire. Your rate of fire would be better if the grip was forward with a sling for one reason, the closer your hand gets to the muzzle and the more pressure (pushing against the sling) that you put on the grip (and the straighter you can get your arm) the less muzzle rise you'll get. Hence making it "highly controllable" in comparison to your straight out of the box Draco. Try it with a regular AR pistol and Bushmasters arm pistol, and then come talk shit.

7. I'll say it one last time, if you have trouble controlling 7.62x39 in a regular Draco this is probably not for you.

Your right this is no gun for a starting shooter to even touch, they should probably start with a .22lr and work there way up......then again any idiot who pushes a new shooter towards this system is an idiot.

Those scared of technology and learning new technique are the ones that will be left in the dust.......Get your mind out of the box MT Predator, it will serve you well. Especially if you carry a gun for a living.....

Edit to add-range ammo is one thing, carry ammo is separate. I'm not that dedicated to the AK platform and don't shoot that often so I usually spend the extra dime for nicer ammo. I have yet to have a KABOOM....

Not meaning to highjack the thread but I'll entertain your comments YARP although Classy already hit some same points.

1. Really? Who wouldn't run a brake on a weapon if it has provisions to have one?

2. No shit Sherlock. We are talking about a military grade short barreled RIFLE minus the buttstock for import purposes. If the Romanians, hell add the Russians as well, thought an AK pistol was better suited for their military, they wouldn't put buttstocks on these type of weapons.

3. In reference to a Draco, in stock form or bullfucked, the sling can help stabilize the weapon but not near as much as just having a buttstock IMO. It's supposed to have a stock on it as should the AR pistol which is a waste of perfectly good AR RIFLE parts.

4. Wow, your shotguns must have triggers like a Daisy Red Ryder then. Whenever you start adding more parts in the trigger linkage like the KVAR kit, you are going to increase pull and travel. It's physics. Even purpose built bullpups like the AUG/STG-556, F2000, and the L85A1 have triggers that are quite a bit different than let's say an AR. I have stated before, my bullpup is strictly a range toy not a go to weapon for self defense. It's a handy little rifle but the trigger is what it is and that is just something I am not willing to depend on.

5. What I mean is Minute of Man on a cardboard target is ok, it doesn't pose a threat to you. Minute of Man on a man who has maybe 1/2 Minute of Man or less on you isn't going to turn out well for you. You may make a hit on a threat but maybe not enough to stop it from continuing to engage you. I hope you strive for better in your second job hero.

6. You referred to firing a bullfucked Draco one handed with better control than using two on a standard Draco. Can't see how this is more stabile than two hands pushing against a sling.

7. I didn't refer to it being the wrong weapon for the inexperienced. Only that I see the inexperienced shooter being enticed by senseless modifications like this to a good weapon.

I am not afraid of technology. There is a difference between useful technology and useless shit like a bullpup Draco with airsoft rails on it. I think out of the box all the time. This is waaay out of the box though dude. If Mr. Debt just ponied up the cash for a stamp and put a buttstock on it, he'd probably be close to what he spent on a KVAR kit and the two UTG quad systems he uses to build one quad rail. No YARP, I don't carry a weapon daily anymore but did plenty in the 20 years I was in. We call them weapons in the military not guns BTW. Guns are on planes and boats.

• Like 1

WOW MT Predator, you completely missed my point....

At no point did I say it would be better then a stocked weapon you fuck.

My number 2 point was because the recoil isn't that bad. in #7 I was agreeing with you yet somehow you turn it around, as far as the trigger pull goes, yep your right it will never be match grade, but it works if you know what the fuck your doing. #4 your talking to me about how a bullpup is made CLAP CLAP, I've made a few in my time, piss off. #6 you either misread or smoked some dope. Two handed in forward pg compared to end of the receiver pg two handed would be faster, how do I know? bushmaster arm pistol compared to normal AR pistol. think of a cantilever. Oh yes and one handed in standard compared to forward WILL have a faster shot to shot time.

Oh yeah, I've been known to school a good amount of people with that useless AR pistol you talk about against there AR rifle.....and this is how I can tell your not thinking outside of the box. As far as getting shot at, this isn't my first rodeo, clown....

The ONLY thing good I can say to you is thanks for your service.

Last but not least if you look at the other post on Dracos in the General section you'll see that I explain how to add length to the barrel and throw a folder on (which is what I intend to do with one of mine), however I'm not gonna sit here and knock someones experiment if there willing to do it and post more info on it.

ONE MORE TIME......THIS IS FOR PEOPLE THAT CAN NOT OWN SBR OR SBS IN THERE STATE

If I could I would, however I like my state so I don't think you'll see me moving anytime soon just to have an SBR......

YARP, you are acting gayer than a bag of dicks over this. My main point is the KVAR bullpup and UTG parts are fucking junk and have no business being mated together to create a fighting weapon. Boba does live in a SBR state so it makes no sense to concoct such an abortion with as much money as he puts into it. Might as well pay the stamp and the $50-60 on an underfolder to SBR it. It already has an underfolder trunion. Just needs the receiver sheetmetal drilled to accept the stock. Maybe you should get the sand out of your box so you can think outside it. The concept is junk like the Bushy Arm Pistol. Lots of them fuckers around huh?

LOL! Ok hot shot! I'm no mall ninja for one, my second job allows me to put my ass on the line on a regular basis and I rather enjoy it..........

1. It's called a muzzle brake

2. It's a 7.62x39, not a .50 cal

3. Your support hand actually goes either to the magazine or placed over your other hand. With a 2 point sling attached ahead of the hand guard it could be used to grip close to the attachment.

4. the trigger pull on your bullpup must really suck dick, mine's no worse then your average shotgun.

5. Minute of man is different on cardboard then a real man? So the weapons MOA randomly calculates when your in a live fire situation against live objects and changes? Or are you talking about combat stress? Explain your self better...

6. Considering I own a Draco, I've got a pretty damn good idea of its rate of fire. Your rate of fire would be better if the grip was forward with a sling for one reason, the closer your hand gets to the muzzle and the more pressure (pushing against the sling) that you put on the grip (and the straighter you can get your arm) the less muzzle rise you'll get. Hence making it "highly controllable" in comparison to your straight out of the box Draco. Try it with a regular AR pistol and Bushmasters arm pistol, and then come talk shit.

7. I'll say it one last time, if you have trouble controlling 7.62x39 in a regular Draco this is probably not for you.

Your right this is no gun for a starting shooter to even touch, they should probably start with a .22lr and work there way up......then again any idiot who pushes a new shooter towards this system is an idiot.

Those scared of technology and learning new technique are the ones that will be left in the dust.......Get your mind out of the box MT Predator, it will serve you well. Especially if you carry a gun for a living.....

Edit to add-range ammo is one thing, carry ammo is separate. I'm not that dedicated to the AK platform and don't shoot that often so I usually spend the extra dime for nicer ammo. I have yet to have a KABOOM....

Not meaning to highjack the thread but I'll entertain your comments YARP although Classy already hit some same points.

1. Really? Who wouldn't run a brake on a weapon if it has provisions to have one?

2. No shit Sherlock. We are talking about a military grade short barreled RIFLE minus the buttstock for import purposes. If the Romanians, hell add the Russians as well, thought an AK pistol was better suited for their military, they wouldn't put buttstocks on these type of weapons.

3. In reference to a Draco, in stock form or bullfucked, the sling can help stabilize the weapon but not near as much as just having a buttstock IMO. It's supposed to have a stock on it as should the AR pistol which is a waste of perfectly good AR RIFLE parts.

4. Wow, your shotguns must have triggers like a Daisy Red Ryder then. Whenever you start adding more parts in the trigger linkage like the KVAR kit, you are going to increase pull and travel. It's physics. Even purpose built bullpups like the AUG/STG-556, F2000, and the L85A1 have triggers that are quite a bit different than let's say an AR. I have stated before, my bullpup is strictly a range toy not a go to weapon for self defense. It's a handy little rifle but the trigger is what it is and that is just something I am not willing to depend on.

5. What I mean is Minute of Man on a cardboard target is ok, it doesn't pose a threat to you. Minute of Man on a man who has maybe 1/2 Minute of Man or less on you isn't going to turn out well for you. You may make a hit on a threat but maybe not enough to stop it from continuing to engage you. I hope you strive for better in your second job hero.

6. You referred to firing a bullfucked Draco one handed with better control than using two on a standard Draco. Can't see how this is more stabile than two hands pushing against a sling.

7. I didn't refer to it being the wrong weapon for the inexperienced. Only that I see the inexperienced shooter being enticed by senseless modifications like this to a good weapon.

I am not afraid of technology. There is a difference between useful technology and useless shit like a bullpup Draco with airsoft rails on it. I think out of the box all the time. This is waaay out of the box though dude. If Mr. Debt just ponied up the cash for a stamp and put a buttstock on it, he'd probably be close to what he spent on a KVAR kit and the two UTG quad systems he uses to build one quad rail. No YARP, I don't carry a weapon daily anymore but did plenty in the 20 years I was in. We call them weapons in the military not guns BTW. Guns are on planes and boats.

WOW MT Predator, you completely missed my point....

At no point did I say it would be better then a stocked weapon you fuck.

My number 2 point was because the recoil isn't that bad. in #7 I was agreeing with you yet somehow you turn it around, as far as the trigger pull goes, yep your right it will never be match grade, but it works if you know what the fuck your doing. #4 your talking to me about how a bullpup is made CLAP CLAP, I've made a few in my time, piss off. #6 you either misread or smoked some dope. Two handed in forward pg compared to end of the receiver pg two handed would be faster, how do I know? bushmaster arm pistol compared to normal AR pistol. think of a cantilever. Oh yes and one handed in standard compared to forward WILL have a faster shot to shot time.

Oh yeah, I've been known to school a good amount of people with that useless AR pistol you talk about against there AR rifle.....and this is how I can tell your not thinking outside of the box. As far as getting shot at, this isn't my first rodeo, clown....

The ONLY thing good I can say to you is thanks for your service.

Last but not least if you look at the other post on Dracos in the General section you'll see that I explain how to add length to the barrel and throw a folder on (which is what I intend to do with one of mine), however I'm not gonna sit here and knock someones experiment if there willing to do it and post more info on it.

ONE MORE TIME......THIS IS FOR PEOPLE THAT CAN NOT OWN SBR OR SBS IN THERE STATE

If I could I would, however I like my state so I don't think you'll see me moving anytime soon just to have an SBR......

YARP, you are acting gayer than a bag of dicks over this. My main point is the KVAR bullpup and UTG parts are fucking junk and have no business being mated together to create a fighting weapon. Boba does live in a SBR state so it makes no sense to concoct such an abortion with as much money as he puts into it. Might as well pay the stamp and the $50-60 on an underfolder to SBR it. It already has an underfolder trunion. Just needs the receiver sheetmetal drilled to accept the stock. Maybe you should get the sand out of your box so you can think outside it. The concept is junk like the Bushy Arm Pistol. Lots of them fuckers around huh?

post-16335-0-62113500-1290214140_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

LOL! ARGH is right we done stole it. MT, I can not express how much of your statements I agree with on this topic, some I don't due to personal experiance. I guess my final point was that you'd argue just to argue with me! LOL! Hell, whatever, it makes things more exciting.

Regardless, until someone actually makes one this little argument is all for nothing.

Boba Debt, pay no attention to the know nothing, never been anywhere or did anything "experts" that have taken over this board. There is a lot of ignorance that is being spouted as Gospel here.

There is a deep hatred on the part of many for the Bullpup design. It is true that the trigger is seldom as good as a conventional design but with a little tuning it will be better then most issue military rifles and certainly usable. On the other and no amount of treaking will make a conventional design as small and handy as a bullpup. Many major military powers either have a bullpup in service or in development. That would include the UK, Russia, France, and China. I have many examples of both rifle designs and both have their strengths and weaknesses.

One inch or six, it is not going to make much difference if you have a catastrophic receiver breach. Fortunately such events are rare.

I like your idea but honestly believe that such a configuration would be too short from a practical viewpoint, the muzzle being too close to the ear and face from comfortable shooting.

Edited by Azrial