WTS a few rifles, AK magazines and a few other things

Everything ships in USPS flat rate boxes. Postal MO or personal check, sorry no paypal or other electronic payment. All prices are plus shipping.

Two unissued Romanian 30-round AK magazines in a canvas magazine pouch, with a surplus oil bottle - $22

These are unissued, but have a little bit of rack wear. See my gallery for pics. I have several sets for sale.

Eotech 512 - this is the model that takes AA batteries. This was lightly used, only mounted on a .223 rifle for a few magazines worth of fire. Comes with original hard plastic case and adjustment wrench. $350 OBO

I'm selling this for a friend who bought it for his Sig rifle, and decided he liked the iron sights better.

20-round BAR magazines - $25 each

These are used magazines, in good, functional condition. Some have minor surface rust, some still have a light coating of grease. There are ten for sale. I also have a set of five brand new BAR mags in their original canvas wrap for $150. They are all in one big canvas wrap that has not been opened, so the NIW mags will not be sold separately.

Hi-Point 995 carbine - just your basic 9mm turd, with a little more polish than from the factory. Has the ATI stock that sucks less than the factory one, I think they're about $60. Comes with one 15-round aftermarket mag. Asking $200

DPMS 20" AR rifle - 5.56/.223 rifle, with a fixed stock and full-length handguard, with picatinny rail on the upper receiver, currently hosting a detachable carry handle. Barrel is threaded 1/2x28", has the bayonet lug. Comes with two C-products 30-round mags and the original case, cleaning kit is in the buttstock. $850

This rifle was purchased brand new last year for $1100. It was broken in properly and has now had approximately 700 rounds through it. Available for an additional $75 only to the purchaser of the rifle are an original OD green bayonet with scabbard, a blank adapter, two USGI mags in a mag clamp, and two windowed Pmags. Pics can be emailed upon request.

Also available are Romanian AK two-magazine pouches for $2.50 apiece and oil bottles for $.75 each. Leather AK slings with steel fittings for $5 each. If you're interested in a large quantity I can discount further on these - they're taking up a lot of space, especially the pouches.

I also have a large quantity of vz. 58 parts (most parts available, from bolts and carriers to springs and pins, bayonets and parts for bayonets and cleaning kits) and magazines, if there's something you're looking for let me know. All parts are NOS.

I'll also take trades for some of this stuff - I like Eastern bloc stuff, and just about anything that's old, just let me know what you want and what you have.

Edited by Shandlanos

Everything ships in USPS flat rate boxes. Postal MO or personal check, sorry no paypal or other electronic payment. All prices are plus shipping.

Two unissued Romanian 30-round AK magazines in a canvas magazine pouch, with a surplus oil bottle - $22

These are unissued, but have a little bit of rack wear. See my gallery for pics. I have several sets for sale.

Eotech 512 - this is the model that takes AA batteries. This was lightly used, only mounted on a .223 rifle for a few magazines worth of fire. Comes with original hard plastic case and adjustment wrench. $350 OBO

I'm selling this for a friend who bought it for his Sig rifle, and decided he liked the iron sights better.

20-round BAR magazines - $25 each

These are used magazines, in good, functional condition. Some have minor surface rust, some still have a light coating of grease. There are ten for sale. I also have a set of five brand new BAR mags in their original canvas wrap for $150. They are all in one big canvas wrap that has not been opened, so the NIW mags will not be sold separately.

Hi-Point 995 carbine - just your basic 9mm turd, with a little more polish than from the factory. Has the ATI stock that sucks less than the factory one, I think they're about $60. Comes with one 15-round aftermarket mag. Asking $200

DPMS 20" AR rifle - 5.56/.223 rifle, with a fixed stock and full-length handguard, with picatinny rail on the upper receiver, currently hosting a detachable carry handle. Barrel is threaded 1/2x28", has the bayonet lug. Comes with two C-products 30-round mags and the original case, cleaning kit is in the buttstock. $850

This rifle was purchased brand new last year for $1100. It was broken in properly and has now had approximately 700 rounds through it. Available for an additional $75 only to the purchaser of the rifle are an original OD green bayonet with scabbard, a blank adapter, two USGI mags in a mag clamp, and two windowed Pmags. Pics can be emailed upon request.

Also available are Romanian AK two-magazine pouches for $2.50 apiece and oil bottles for $.75 each. Leather AK slings with steel fittings for $5 each. If you're interested in a large quantity I can discount further on these - they're taking up a lot of space, especially the pouches.

I also have a large quantity of vz. 58 parts (most parts available, from bolts and carriers to springs and pins, bayonets and parts for bayonets and cleaning kits) and magazines, if there's something you're looking for let me know. All parts are NOS.

I'll also take trades for some of this stuff - I like Eastern bloc stuff, and just about anything that's old, just let me know what you want and what you have.

How did you like the high point?...

Well I only called it a turd once in my post :lolol:

It's a hi-point. I bought it because it was cheap (came with no magazine, only about $115), then spent about $90 with shipping for the aftermarket stock and magazine. It's heavy and the front sight tower was canted when I got it (rubber mallet and a compass fixed that), I don't really care for the design. If you take the time to get an optic sighted in on it, you can be decently accurate at 25 yards. I have no need for it and want it gone.

Bumpity bump.

Also to add:

If anyone is interested in canceled $200 NFA tax stamps, I have a few lying around somewhere, will sell them for $25 each, shipped. Figure they're a nifty collectable, even if they're no longer valid for barrel-shortening purposes.

• 3 weeks later...

The mags are new-in-wrap military mags from the 70's, and they're $25 each. I unwrapped one to look at it, and it is in perfect, factory new condition.

I do not have any muzzle breaks, but I do have thread protectors, same unissued condition, new old stock, for $5 each.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.