When are 5.45 Saigas coming back?

Greg said that he opened one box from each caliber and they all had dimples. I asked specifically for the open box one so i knew it had dimples. ^^ there ya go.

Word is these might be Legion Saigas too.

Edited by Mullet Man
Anyone have a clue when the next batch is due to arrive? I missed out when they first came in and were selling on Centerfiresystems for $350. They told me they should have more in the Fall (over the summer). Now we are approaching winter and still no sign of them...

didn't you get the memo? :D

Word is these might be Legion Saigas too.

where is this word being spoken and is there any evidence to back this?

They will not have bullet guides. Part of the reason they are allowed to import them is that they are incompatible with surplus/standard mags.

True but word is with the IZ240's, is that they usually have no problem being fed from surplus mags without a bullet guide. YMMV of course.

They will not have bullet guides. Part of the reason they are allowed to import them is that they are incompatible with surplus/standard mags.

True but word is with the IZ240's, is that they usually have no problem being fed from surplus mags without a bullet guide. YMMV of course.

4000+ trouble free rounds w/o a bullet guide with sanitized Russian plum AK mags here.

Edited by wnycollector
  • Like 1